ebay playing up?

is anyone else having the same trouble as me? When I click on UK only on the left side of the page, so just the items in the UK come up for sale, it's insisting on showing me everything from this world and beyondfrustration bunny smiley.gifIs this happening to anyone else today?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

ebay playing up?

According to all the threads about it, yes it's happening to everyone in some form or another

Yet another eBay undocumented feature

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

There is a post about this problem on Round table from earlier this afternoon Cat Happy

Says they're dealing with it, doesn't say how long it wil take tho!

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

thankyou....it's so frustrating!!! glad to know it's not just me then....

Photobucket

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

alan the pink posted on a thread yesterday that  its being looked into

ive been having bother running simple  reports this last 24 hours

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

I think i saw a post by someone else on RT i think luv.

Man Surprised

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

They have to tinker with stuff all the time dont they????  

The site has recently got very 'clunky' and I dislike the fact that there is a predictive feature on the search box now.  NOOOO Ebay I meant to type what I typed I do NOT NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS!!!  

Yesterday the UK only search filter was not working so listings from China were showing up on the UK search Smiley Mad

Also I've been hearing that the new search engine cannot recognise coloured background pages which could explain the low views.

I cant help but think if they continually tinker and mess about how easy it would be for the site to get hacked and for goodness knows what private info be used and abused.  Same reason I never leave more than a tenner in Paypal at a time if I can help it.  

GGGGGRRRRR

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

I'm scrolling down and it's all jittery now!!!!!!

the UK thing seems back to normal...gawd, they just tinker tinker tinkerangry smiley 1.gif

Photobucket

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

They've obviously not heard of the saying 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.  Why they have to mess about with things, I don't know.

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

Is anyone else getting the message that Paypal is having ' technical ' problems?

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

Nope mercs mine is working fine.

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

Tell you what I've noticed & I really don't know how long it's been missing, my I D, pic.& I've really no idea how to put up another one . No idea how to get there anymore where as before it was easy?

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

My son bought 2 items
Says it pending but no.
Money come out yet
Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

I bought an item says paid
But when i click on it
Says pending
Wots occuring
Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

ebay playing up?

Yep can't leave feedback bloody saved searches keep crashing very clunky throughout 

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent