item not received

order number 09-11034-45122

I bought this item and paid for it, according to the tracking number the item was recorded delivered, unfortunately, this item was delivered to the wrong address, the pictures show proof that this item was delivered to the wrong address or acted to have been delivered.

my address is an open shop there is no way you will deliver an item to my address without handing it to someone i need my item or a refund 

I received a message claiming you closed this case relying on your previous judgment, unfortunately, you are getting it wrong because I would not stop here until you find where this item was delivered to I would like to upload the picture of my address and the pictures of where it was claimed the item might have been delivered concluding without proper investigation of this case means eBay is biased because I can not receive my item and claim I have not received it please ask the seller to upload proof of delivery to you the pictures of where the item was delivered you can also google the address SE8 4RT see the picture of the address and compare it to the picture where it was said the item got delivered is unfortunate that you are getting it wrong by closing this case it also shows that you have failed to look into my complaint you relied on what the seller told you and then gave the wrong judgment i can not forgo my money nor my item I would need a link to upload pictures to prove my complaint and point out that the item was delivered to the wrong address my address is an open shop and I received delivery to the same address many times almost every day there is no way you will deliver an item to my address without handing it over to someone because someone is always in the shop.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

item not received

You are not talking with Ebay on this forum - we are just Ebay members like yourself.

As tracking showed as delivered, the case would have been automatically closed in favour of the seller.

Have a read of the help page below advising how to appeal Ebay's decision with your proof that your parcel was mis-delivered to the wrong address:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/appeal-outcome-case-buy... 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: