Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Authenticity Guarantee - Hallmark Rejected

On Sunday I sold a 9ct gold double Albert watch chain. Sent it off to the authenticator, who today has rejected it on the grounds that, "The hallmark is different than the listing or not valid in the UK". I don't understand this because the listing p...

I think ive accidently started a return

I had an email from Ebay saying a buyer wants to return an item.Ive read this on my phone with a cracked screen which has partial blacked out screen along the crack.i read part of the email saying that i dont have to accept the return as the buyer st...

Fed Up

Fed up with ebay - Hardly any sales and when there is one it seems there's a cancelation or buyer uses you as a rental company and asks to return the clothes after two weeks. They arrive back stinking and stained. People are rude. Try and hack you do...

Postage

How come, when I pay for postage on Ebay, sometimes the money comes out of my available funds and sometimes from my paypal account even when there's enough money in my funds. seems to be random. I want it to come out of my funds every time. Makes acc...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HMRC Taxes - Selling items from my personal collection, however sales are over the £1000 allowance

Hey everyone,I've got a question about selling stuff on eBay and taxes. So, I've been selling off some of my collectibles, mostly vinyl records and Funko Pop toys, for a few years now. This year so far, my sales are £3,000 from selling 51 items. In t...

EBay will not send proper replies to emails

I am based in the UK but sell on eBay.com. I have called UK many times and they are great but my issue has to be resolved by eBay.com who I cannot call. I have sent four emails and received standard generic replies from three different people. All th...

Negative Feedback Review/Removal

Hi, I have recently received some negative feedback. I believe that the language used in the feedback goes against Ebay's Threats and Offensive language Policy as it is clearly defamatory. The buyer also used profane language when he messaged me priv...

Buyer asked for a refund for item not as described, I closed it, and now I'm facing PayPal dispute

Buyer bought a standalone VR headset. This means it can be used without a computer. It can connect to the computer and display the images from the computer through the VR headset by either plugging in a USB cable or stream the video wirelessly. The b...

Resolved! just how long does a new buyer have to wait for payment

sold items 18th and 19th April great items, perfectly packaged and sent straight away, RM, one signed for,Funds still on hold. they not bothered to leave feedback, so how long is the wait for money, no messages from buyers to say not received and its...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling bids

Hello helpful people,Question 1. how do I cancel a bid ?( I just can't find the relevant page again!)Question 2. How did they manage to bid in the first place?Because... the reason I need to cancel is, 'a Country I don't ship to' and somebody else fr...

Got selling related questions? Start here: