Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Only charged 30p fees for computer sold at £459.99?

I know I could ask through chat but it's past 10pm so live chat is closed. I recently sold a Mac Mini M2 computer for £459.99. The payment has been processed and the amount of £459.69 is due to be paid to me tomorrow morning. It says my total fees we...

Resolved! Feedback

Hello,I know this is not an issue with eBay service, but maybe worth to mention.Do you find it a bit annoying with buyers not leaving any feedback? I dont mind when it is a little thing for couple of quid.But I've had so many situations when eg. I se...

User avatar by Engager
  • 44 replies
  • 4 kudos

Promotional offers

Hi everyone, has anyone else stopped getting offers for selling ?I used to get offers regularly every few weeks and regularly sold stuff but haven't received one for months. Hope someone can advise me on anything I can do to try and receive them agai...

Query purchasing postage label on item sold

Hi, I have sold a dress for £5.57, with Evri postage cost of £2.94. E-bay has already transferred the total £8.51 into my bank account. I need to post this to the buyer tomorrow, but when I click on the item to "Purchase Postage", I keep getting the ...

No ref number global shipping

Sold 2 lot today with global shipping program. When I go to post it give the Lichfield address but were ref number should be it saying ref. NULL So can not post ? Just amazing how can you send items with out the ref number so they can identify the pa...

Resolved! Listing description with AI

Dear eBay sellers, What is the best service that can write listings titles and descriptions using AI? For example, if we enter a product type and name and some specifics. It writes the title and description for me. Thanks in advance!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ebay £1700 Sales Threshold

Hello everyone, I have two questions about the Ebay £1700 sales threshold: 1. If I reach £1700 in the middle of the year, will it be reported to HMRC immediately or will it be reported at the end of the year or Jan 2025? 2. Although I reach £1700, th...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item delivered but Royal Mail not updating.

Good morning all, Im having an issue with an item I've sold, the buyer has received the product as I have contacted him and has said he has the product. Royal Mail claimed they have had an issue on there system and tracking will no longer update how ...

Listing template - photos not showing

I created a listing template for an item not that long ago.I just tried to create a listing from the template and most of the photos are no longer showing.If I click on some of the "non-existant" photos and zoom in, the zoomed photo may appear, so th...

User avatar by Engager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here: