Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We’re updating our User Agreement...

Hi ebay, We’re updating our User Agreement on Mo‍nday 3 J‍une 20‍24. No action is needed from you, but if you would like to learn more, you can find details here (though really, don't bother, you're not really part of it). Some of the key changes we’...

clearly fake buyers

Ive had 3 sales not paid yet.All from germany, all from different id's, All opened accounts today. All not PaidThoughts anyone

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Buyers Who Give High Amount Of Negative Feedback

I received my first negative feedback in a long time today. It doesn't bother me too much and I don't see the need for removal. However I did look at the feedback that the buyer gives other sellers. They give a large amount of negative feedback which...

Just seething at this 'private' seller

Posted before, about this ‘private’ seller, but the saga continues.When forced into business registration, she just opens up a new private account. This is the fourth time, the fifth ID.Buys occasion/cocktail dresses, mainly off Vinted, takes an exce...

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

Negative feedback given but has disappeared

I gave negative feedback to a seller for what he/she claimed i have not checked the parts comparrison chart !! I had done a comparrison check and the photo on the listing was what i wanted . I recieved a item that was poor quality and was not the ite...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: