Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not recieving Collect Plus code for pick up. Is there a glitch ?

Twice now i havent received the email to say my package is ready for pick up from my designated store. I only noticed when i checked the tracking number on Royal Mails website. On one package the eCP code wasnt printed on the delivery address and the...

Resolved! Click and collect - Will Ebay add Post Offices do you think?

Now that both Evri and DPD offer their services at Post Offices, do you think we'll ever see Ebay offering Post Offices as a click and collect location? Personally I'd love it, as my nearest Click and Collect shop is still a trip out of my way, where...

Click and collect combined orders?

Hello, Buyer purchases multiple items from you, each as their own order rather than one.Address is a click & collect store.As each order has a different ECP code in the address, is it still OK to combine the items into a single package?

Click & Collect - repeat buyer says not available this time

Hi all a repeat buyer is telling me their latest purchase isn't allowing them the option to select Click & Collect. It's from the same listing as previous and to my knowledge nothing else has changed. The only difference I can think is previously the...

Click & Collect - shop refuses to accept the parcel

Have had an item sent out to customer, he choose the click & collect option (a shell garage), address label had all correct details ecp# etc but when he went to collect the item. He was told that they didn't provide the service any longer & hadn't fo...

Click and Collect did not work

Hi, I am having a very bad experience with Click and Collect. I wish I never used that.The parcel never arrived to the Parcel Shop. I never got any collection code or info.It shows as "delivered" with a delay of 8 days if I check the tracking on the ...

Lost package

Good afternoon, I was hoping to get some help. I made a purchase on ebay on the 28th of November 2023. I arranged for the item to be delivered to a click and collect point. The item had arrived on the 1st of December at the collection point but I was...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eBay click & collect store list out of date !

Hi - I ordered some trainers and selected Click & Collect The courier was Evri When Evri advised they had delivered to the shop I went to collect The shop advised they don't deal with Evri anymore and there is no parcel The photo 'proof' looks nothin...