Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Wrong size

Hi, I received this wrong size car cover and took it with me abroad where I left my car. While I was leaving my car and put the cover on I realised that wrong size has been sent. As I return home by plane If I brought the cover back it would cost me ...

Why do i have to pay Ebay postage with my funds?

I really liked the old Packlink system, so easy to use, great to get hold of someone if you needed to claim but now Ebay are moving away from Packlink and I've tried to use the Ebay postage system but it is only offering me an option to pay from my f...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

counterfeit Items

Hi, I recently posted items for sale which have been removed / flagged under the policy violation regarding counterfeit goods; however, my items are genuine and not counterfeit and I need to either relist them or have the policy violation removed. Th...

Seller's Beware !! No protection for sellers !!

Sellers have no protection on eBay ... Something must be done OK so this is my experience.... Been an eBay member for 19 years.Have sold many items and have excellent feedback rating.Sold iPhone 11 Pro, after a few days return request received statin...

Incorrect postage labels

Several times now, I have quoted for posting a padded envelope when selling an item and yet, even though I have clicked 'padded envelope' when selecting the postage option, the label I am supplied with is for a 'large envelope' which will NOT be acce...

Postage

I would like to sell an expensive item which needs to be insured for more than the postage options listed. How can I add my own delivery costs?

No page views on listings

Am still puzzled as to why most listings have zero page views, am aware ebay decided to get rid of bots but it is now very concerning as to whether or not anyone is actually looking at sellers items or not....am sure lots of sellers are experiencing ...

Feedback requests

I seem to be getting Feedback requests for items that I have already done as well as some items that are still awaiting delivery

Damaged item return ?

Purchased a book that arrived damaged contacted seller for a exchange or a refund I was offered a £20 discount which I refused and requested a return and full refund.i was then in formed after waiting 2days for a return label that they couldn't issue...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying postage twice

Hi, In my recent tranasction, the buyer paid £3 for the item and £2.94 for delivery. On my invoice it has then taken money out twice for postage leaving me with 6p profit! How can I dispute/claim this back?

Screenshot_20240504_074357.jpg

Resolved! So many scammers

OK so lately the amount of scammers have just been crazy. Im taking photos every step of the way before posting them. 1st scam attempt was a cracker !! So I sell a £1045 phone. Buyer had good feedback. I pack it up and get it ready to post next day. ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 7 kudos

Incorrect order.

Hello.I accidently ordered 8 items instead of 1.What can I do. The goods have been paid for and now dispatched. I contacted the seller almost immediately. But have received no reply.

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 12 kudos

EBay uk final value fee promotion no longer receiving

Hi, I need some help. I used to get the final value fee promotions such as 80% off or 70% off but since around March 2023 this has completely stopped for me and also for my friend. I have made a new account too and still zero offers. I have called eB...

Buyer bought in error, has paid return postage, not opened a refund case. Do I refund postage?

A buyer bought a vacuum cleaner head, but after receiving it, she has realised it is not the exact one she needs because the connector is different. I didn't put anything in the listing about it fitting specific models. I just put it as "Various" bec...

Wring shoe box

I bought a pair of shoes that were advertised as new with box. They were authenticated. But when they arrived the box doesn't match the shoes. Messaged the seller and they said they forgot to mention this but they gave me a good price so I shouldn't ...

buying from Japan and delivered to the uk

Has anyone living in the UK ever bought anything expensive from Japan ...? i am looking at a guitar but its £2100 and with the VAT and import costs its going to be about "£2600 ..i would buy it from the UK but its not available anywhere !! and its a ...

Sold item but no GSP reference number

I just sold an item via GSP and it's been paid for however when it comes to printing off the delivery address, there's no GSP ref no. It says "Null" it seems to be a popular issue right now so at least I'm not alone in this one. not sure what to do o...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nectar promotion in april

I took part in promotion in April to get 500 nectar points for each purchase over £10 up to 4 purchases made b4 30th april. I've not received extra nectar points. Has anyone else experienced this?

tracking not updating again

since Monday of this week all items I have sent , mainly using evri but also a couple of royal mail, have not updated on the tracking information, no delivery notices, have contacted customer support yesturday but don't think it was taken seriously ,...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements