Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Cancelling a sale

I have sold an item that was listed incorrectly. The listing heading stated the item was a L, although I did include a picture in the listing indicating the label was XL. I responded to the buyer within the hour to advise of the error and suggested a...

User avatar by Engager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Listing FEE ??? For What???

I shifted from eBay a few years back after getting unfavorable decisions and getting ripped off by their sellers (and, honestly it was a good decision - moved to Amazon), so I thought maybe their operation tactics have changed to a more favorable one...

Damaged Item

I bought a refill bottle of seche vite top coat and the package arrived absolutely stinking of polish. I opened the packaging to find that the top of the glass bottle had sheared off and the liquid had leaked eveywhere. I have mailed the seller numer...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

EBay return fee

I returned an item that was free postage to me and I've been charged £3.35 to return it. Contacted the seller and they have said that eBay may have charged me to return it. Can anybody elaborate on this. Is this information correct or is it the selle...

Buyer not honouring warranty

I purchased an item back last year which had two years warranty this item is now faulty. I have contacted seller and they are trying to say that I had a reset tool for Printer cartridges, but I did not receive that nor does it state this in any of th...

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 9 kudos

Postage

Sold an item recently to a buyer who paid the postage costs. However when printing the label to send the item to the buyer I had to pay the cost of postage. I don't understand this. Surely that means the postage has been paid twice. Can anyone explai...

Unable to find Reference number For packlink

Hello, I am currently having an issue on my seller account.A customer bought an item off me last week and I paid for DPD postage via ebay.It appears to be lost as it's been about a week and the tracking says there is an unexpected issue.I went onto e...

marbles.jpg

The buyer did not receive the item sent

I was wondering if you could help. My husband sold his samsung phone through ebay. He was paid in full by the buyer and he sent it through Evri. Everything went well until what seemed like almost a week and the item did not reach the buyer yet. It wa...

Resolved! The new Ebay selling FEE - is it a con ?

The new Ebay selling FEE - is it a con ? The regulatory operting fee. I think back to the messages I used to receive from Ebay saying you will never pay more than 10% in overall fees. WOW thats a thing of the past isn't it. I won't discuss here the i...

Winning bids being removed

Hi Everyone, I just wondered how many of you have experienced the following. Yesterday I bid on an item and confirmed my bid within the last 10 seconds of the auction. When the auction finished I was confused as it transpired that my bid was the high...

Refund

I purchased some items weeks ago but never received them, PayPal say contact the seller and ebay say contact PayPal, I'm not getting anywhere and just want my money back. The is saying he never got paid because ebay has withheld the money. I just don...

selling fees

I think Ebay have a bloody cheek charging costs on top of postage. Postage is a contract between sellers and the courier, often unavoidable, and nothing to do with EBay. There are plenty of costs already, and I'm seriously thinking of not bothering a...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

eBay local

What happened to eBay local? Was so much easier to find local items but disappeared a while back. Or maybe it's been moved & I just can't find it?

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase

I'm wanting to purchase a bag that someone is selling, but have a question. I have msg the seller twice with no response. I don't want to make an offer and she excepts before reading my question. If I write in the notes with the offer asking her to r...

Buying fees

I am trying to pay my selling fees on ebay but I want to make a one off payment without eBay storing my card details. How can I make a one off payment without them storing my details?

Seller not issuing refund

My dad ordered a pair of trousers which where the wrong colour. As he's new to ebay instead of requesting a return he contacted the seller to sort things out. The seller povided a return label via messages in which the item was sent back. Having mess...

Let's play eBay Listing Roulette!

Share your most unexpected or bizarre item you've ever sold (or attempted to sell) on eBay, and let's see who has the wildest story! From quirky collectibles to downright strange finds. Ready to spin the wheel and share your eBay adventures? I'll go ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements