Seller not issuing refund

My dad ordered a pair of trousers which where the wrong colour. As he's new to ebay instead of requesting a return he contacted the seller to sort things out. The seller povided a return label via messages in which the item was sent back. Having messaged the seller several times to now issue the refund, but they unresponsive . Is there anyway I can get ebay to help? as all the poof is on our message.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Sounds like a case was opened if the seller provided the return label, if not , open  one now,  enter those tracking details,  and on receipt of the item it gives the seller 48 hours to refund.

Once eBay notify you the refund is made,  being processed,  then it's not instantly returned to you,  and does go back to original payment source.

If you paid with PayPal it goes back to your PayPal account fairly swiftly.

Paying with a debit / bank card?  Can take up to 12 days to appear back in your bank account.

Credit card payment?  This takes the longest,  up to 30 days to appear back in the card account used.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thank you for your support. I didn't want to open a return in case it confused the issue and wasn't sure if I could use that tracking number. Ill give that a go. 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent