Refund

I purchased some items weeks ago but never received them, PayPal say contact the seller and ebay say contact PayPal, I'm not getting anywhere and just want my money back. 

The is saying he never got paid because ebay has withheld the money. 

I just don't know what to do. 

Andrew 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Refund

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

Once you involve PayPal you cannot go to eBay.

open a PayPal not received case.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Refund

Although it is probably polite to contact the seller, you still needed to open an item not received claim through Ebay within 30 days of the latest estimated delivery date.

It may be that the seller never got your money - Ebay often don't pay out to new sellers until tracking shows an item has been delivered.  That is not your problem.

As advised, open a case through Paypal and they will refund you unless  tracking proves delivery to you.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Refund

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

I just don't know what to do.

All you can do now is to carry ontrying to claim through PayPal.

Why didn't you use eBay's money back guarantee? You could have had a refund weeks ago. There is a link to it at the top right of every listing.

If you choose to use PayPal instead eBay will not allow you to use their money back guarantee. It's usually best to use eBay first, because their MBG only lasts for 30 days. If anything goes wrong you can still use Paypal, their time limit is much longer, 180 days.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent