Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

Duplicated listings

I have just discovered 50 duplicated listings on my account. The offending items were all listed on the same day and time as its duplicated counterpart. Now I'm 100% certain that I did not list all these identical items twice at exactly the same time...

11p added to BIN sales

We have noticed that some of our Buy It Now sales have 11p added to the total sale price, which the buyer pays. We are a charity and this has just started happening in the last couple of weeks randomly. For example, I listed a BIN item yesterday for ...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

A bit unfair ?

I recently sold an item.When the buyer got it they werent happy with it so did a return.I got the item back and promptly refunded the buyer. I then did a search for cheapest items like mine.It no longer showed up in a cheapest search yet all my other...

eBay Search

Morning all, hope you are all well. Like many others we come to these boards to find solutions to our problems and/or offer insights to eBay and other users - you know the way a forum should work. In the last 12 months or so we have been hit as selle...

Over 50% Drop In Sales over 31 Days

So, for the last 4 years my rolling sales over 31 days was 18-20k the last 31 days sales are down over 50%! Never have I seen such a dramatic drop in sales than this month. Very concering and as such have spoken to eBay C/S twice to voice my concern ...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Got business selling related questions? Start here: