poor old fhg

And it's oh, dear what can the matter be?
Fhg appears to have gone down the lavatory
no posts from Sunday to Saturday ( ot literally of course)
 and nobody knew we were there??

Is poor old FHG lost forever or is it just the community boards are now so hard to find ???

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 1 of 44
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: poor old fhg

they're all in mine!!! I've never seen so many, there is a flock of sparrows and millions of blue **bleep**, I think they think of us as a birdy takeaway, we put out seed, and sunflower seeds for them, they can chomp their way through 500g of sunflower seeds and a plastic jug of seed a day!! oh, and there's the peanuts too....good job we don't smoke or drink, the dosh goes on my feathered friends.

It's pouring down here, it's like winter and we've got the fire on!! booohoooo I wanna be in my garden....grumpy smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 30 of 44
See Most Recent
43 REPLIES 43

It has been very quiet lately Stan I agree.

Message 2 of 44
See Most Recent

Hopefully just the summer season and holidays books

How are the lovely girlies , are you still knitting for them

Message 3 of 44
See Most Recent

The lovely girlies are doing well.  I've not knit anything for them lately.  Grace starts school in September and Georgia is coming up for six months old now.  It doesn't seem two minutes since they were born.  How's your littlies doing?

Message 4 of 44
See Most Recent

Same here growing up to quickly.

Can't believe Grace is starting school ????????

Message 5 of 44
See Most Recent

We can't believe it either Stan.  I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.  They did say at her parents evening at pre school nursery that she's been here before.  Everyone who knows Grace agrees big time.

Message 6 of 44
See Most Recent

Stan, you have mail up there ^^^^^

Message 7 of 44
See Most Recent

R&R Books xx

Message 8 of 44
See Most Recent

You got it in one stan !

FHG is finished and I am glad you broached the subject because when I said it ages ago I was poo pooed and told never ! we the stalwarts will keep it going. Well it seems the stalwarts have jumped ship.

Message 9 of 44
See Most Recent

I do so hope that this is not the end as this place has seen me through good times and bad but I do understand why peeps no longer feel free to express themselves on here

Message 10 of 44
See Most Recent

I can't help but agree stan...I must try harder - I really don't want FHG to die...but it becomes soul-destroying when no replies are forth-coming Woman Indifferent

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 11 of 44
See Most Recent

It's terrible though the way this board is going or has gone for that matter.  I know when my mum's not been well, I have had support from everyone one here.  We all must try harder to keep it going.

Stan, how's Miss S doing?  I hope that she is doing well.

Message 12 of 44
See Most Recent

She's doing OK thankyou books still has her good and bad days but doesn't really complain and on the up side she is down to just 4 MRI and CT scans a year so thats the best its been for ages

Message 13 of 44
See Most Recent

That sounds like a bit of an improvement there Stan.  Hope that she goes on alright.

Message 14 of 44
See Most Recent

Hello must admit I look but dont post very often because there's usually nobody here,
Message 15 of 44
See Most Recent

That's exactly why I'm gonna try to promise to post more

Message 16 of 44
See Most Recent

It's a problem of forums in general. A lot of people prefer to use the dreaded FB because they can follow many interests on one site rather than having to log into each forum individually. I have FB open at the moment and there are half a dozen pages that were forums and have now become pages. Apparently there is a FHG FB page but no one want's to tell me where it is!

Message 17 of 44
See Most Recent

Well said that man. Nobody wants banal and boring we all want lively, riskey and sometimes outspoken but sadly not on here. When you cant call a female dog by its true name. Or if someone doesn't like what you say you get a slap then what is the point.
Message 18 of 44
See Most Recent

You know If I had been away or busy, I used to love  getting a coffee sitting down and reading back all the posts I had missed, sometimes it would take hours and hours.  I'd laugh with you, cry with you, agree with some views, disagree with others.  It took me a long time to even dare to post something, Now its a bit a like talking to yourself and reading the posts back takes all of 5 minutes. Such a shame 

Message 19 of 44
See Most Recent

I hardly ever even come and look now, maybe just once a week.
I can sum it up in a couple of words.
Moderators, button-pushers.
Message 20 of 44
See Most Recent