poor old fhg

And it's oh, dear what can the matter be?
Fhg appears to have gone down the lavatory
no posts from Sunday to Saturday ( ot literally of course)
 and nobody knew we were there??

Is poor old FHG lost forever or is it just the community boards are now so hard to find ???

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 1 of 44
See Most Recent
43 REPLIES 43

poor old fhg

Wonder if I can have spotted knob for my pudding cos the other sure won't be allowed

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 41 of 44
See Most Recent

poor old fhg

spotted knob sounds worse than the proper version would!!!! Made me laugh though and I think I will change the name to spotted knob in our house in future. I have recently been bleeped for having a female dog which is stupid, but dont have any of those blue birds so haven't been in trouble for those, also got in trouble for referring to a stupid person as an i...., and that wasn't directed in a personal insult but was in the context of "foolhardy people that do extremely foolish things". Obviously the English language is good enough for us, but not for Ebay.

Message 42 of 44
See Most Recent

poor old fhg

Couldn't agree more.  If English is good enough for us it should be good enough for eBay but obviously not.

Message 43 of 44
See Most Recent

poor old fhg

it is certainly what has harmed these boards and yes stop people being nasty or offensive but let the english language stay and not be so picky.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 44 of 44
See Most Recent