Monday's munchables

We've had chicken, mixed veg and gravy.

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Monday's munchables

Caesar Salad tonight

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Monday's munchables

Mushroom Omelette

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Monday's munchables

just a quick fry up for us tonight.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Monday's munchables

lamb chops, new pot's carrot and swede mash , peas and gravy

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Monday's munchables

New potatoes out thee garden, lettuce, grated carrot, beetroot, boiled egg,advocado with prawns in marie sauce, celery,sliced apple, sliced olives,potato salad in creme freche, crispy bacon bits. I had to go round the plater to remember what OH put on plate!

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Monday's munchables

oooh that sounds yummy! we had chicken cauliflower and lovely Pembrokeshire new spuddies....they're fab just now.

Photobucket

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Monday's munchables

I'm about to do myself a couple of plain double cheeseburgers which I will eat while watching the news in ½ hr...

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Monday's munchables

The above posts show that women really love to cook meals for their men. And there's no shame in that!

Cooking must be the best occupation for women. It's ordained by Nature.  The man hunts, the woman cooks. It's natural!

Can any woman really deny, that she gets great pleasure when she serves her man a meal, and sees him eat and and enjoy it?

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Monday's munchables

This evening ( Tuesday ) I - a male - did a roast lamb and chicken meal with sweetcorn, carrots, boiled potatoes, onion rings and batter ( Yorkshire ) puddings.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Monday's munchables

Good on you peter and bet it was damn good too .........lucky Yola

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent