poor old fhg

And it's oh, dear what can the matter be?
Fhg appears to have gone down the lavatory
no posts from Sunday to Saturday ( ot literally of course)
 and nobody knew we were there??

Is poor old FHG lost forever or is it just the community boards are now so hard to find ???

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 1 of 44
See Most Recent
43 REPLIES 43

Re: poor old fhg

I pop in every night but it's so quiet!

if we all make an effort to come in and say Hi then may be all is not lost......

Photobucket

Message 21 of 44
See Most Recent

I agree CB. We must keep it going.

Message 22 of 44
See Most Recent

Coooeee I'm about, busy day today.
Message 23 of 44
See Most Recent

i am still and promise to post more so we can keep fhg alive.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 24 of 44
See Most Recent

images (14).jpg

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 25 of 44
See Most Recent

Afternoon, very quiet again today.  Rained all day on and off, have managed to get some washing almost dry though woohoo.

Message 26 of 44
See Most Recent

Well what a wet and miserable day ................... ok c'mon own up who stole summer ????

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 27 of 44
See Most Recent

Not me Stan honest.  We had rain up to about lunchtime and it started again about half an hour ago.  I think that summer has gone on holiday somewhere but it's not here.

Message 28 of 44
See Most Recent

Not many birds in the garden!

ebay

Message 29 of 44
See Most Recent

they're all in mine!!! I've never seen so many, there is a flock of sparrows and millions of blue **bleep**, I think they think of us as a birdy takeaway, we put out seed, and sunflower seeds for them, they can chomp their way through 500g of sunflower seeds and a plastic jug of seed a day!! oh, and there's the peanuts too....good job we don't smoke or drink, the dosh goes on my feathered friends.

It's pouring down here, it's like winter and we've got the fire on!! booohoooo I wanna be in my garden....grumpy smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 30 of 44
See Most Recent

oh, so I have blue beeps in the garden then???

here is the exact reason why we are all moving away from this placebored smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 31 of 44
See Most Recent

This is were these boards are absolutely stupid.  They do not under any circumstanaces take into account that what CB has in her garden are a type of bird and not anything at all naughty.  They should put the brains in gear some time and let common sense prevail.

Message 32 of 44
See Most Recent

yusyes please smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 33 of 44
See Most Recent

I bet there's an automatic wordfilter on the software.  Words like tit and **bleep** when meaning a bird or female dog will be picked up and won't appear in the posting.  Stupid when you aren't being offensive when you post!  Is it any wonder not many folk post on here - I include my myself in that statement.

Message 34 of 44
See Most Recent

Has their software failed?  I can see the word tit in my posting and not a bleep Smiley LOL

Message 35 of 44
See Most Recent

@doglover234sara wrote:

Has their software failed?  I can see the word tit in my posting and not a bleep Smiley LOL

It's in the above one too. Have your words reached eBay Headquarters ?

By the way, it's also quiet on the RT if that's any consolation to you.

Mister EMB

Message 36 of 44
See Most Recent

Maybe it beeps the plural Paridae but not singluar Paridae!

Message 37 of 44
See Most Recent

I am like cb i have loads of blue and yellow birds in my garden. And sparrows by the dozens.they cost me a fortune to feed.

and yes that bleep is the reason lots of people left these boards.

if there soft ware is that good it should be able to read what context blue **bleep** is written in and differentiate between bids and smutty talk.

not sure if i spelled that big posh word right or not.

.................................................................................................................
Message 38 of 44
See Most Recent

And yes it bleeped my plural birds.

Message 39 of 44
See Most Recent

Say no more.........
Message 40 of 44
See Most Recent