Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Happy Easter to you all.

Yes I know I am early but leaving tomorrow night for a holiday so will be too busy to post then.All those having the Easter break I hope you have a restful and relaxing time and for those working I hope it is reasonably quiet so you do not need to wo...

FOR MY MIAMI BEACH BABE

Dear J., I think it is today isn't it? I hope you haven't been delayed or I've missed it or something. Anyway, whatever day it is, to the bravest lady I know, All the best with your op. and let us know asap how you get on, love, Rainy xxxx.

nskangelofluck.JPG

Tuesday's teatime tasters

Ed can't get in at the moment as having probs signing in so here goes - Chicken casserole with herby dumplings for us tonight as need comfort food to warm me up with these gales What are you having ????

party pieces

did you have a party piece?every family/friends visiting us got a rendering of "there's a hole in my bucket"performed by my brother and igod i learned to hate that song

Computer glitch

I have just updated my anti virus & now when I press enter to post on Facebook it deletes what I have written. I am on a desktop computer. Any ideas?

These boards break my heart

They make the Marie Celeste look like the Ministry of Sound on a busy night. It's nobody's fault. But what can we do? I used to love coming here, when if you went away for a wee or a cuppa, your thread had disappeared onto the next page, overtaken by...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos