Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roasties today?

Doing this early as I may have to go and pick up hubby later. No roast for us I forgot to take it out of the freezer, doesn't matter as son is still in his bed and hubby has gone to archery. Will be making a cottage pie later.

Holidays....Ed...

...Ed, you and I always seem to have the same holidays! I am off too until next Saturday. OH has to go in on Wed, so that breaks up his hols, but nothing we could do about that. I intend to paint the summerhouse as the wood is sucking up all the blue...

collect +

i know that collect + have had some stick over the years but i had a delivery today by collect + and as soon as i saw collect + on the lable my heart dropped because in the box was 20 champage flutes but only wrapped in news paper i carefully unwrapp...

Supermarket Delivery

I had my groceries delivered earlier today which included a box of 12 eggs The driver opened the box and found one egg to be crackedHe left the box with me, as the other 11 are OK, but said I would be refunded for the whole box. The driver told me th...

FHG EASTER SWAP!

Here we go then. Add your names to this thread to join in the Easter Swap. Usual rules apply. £5 spending limit, hand made or bought is ok. To arrive by March 31st please.Chocolate optional!

lovely day.....

been our day off today, we've packed a lot into it too, all because we had to get up early..OH has just been diagnosed type 2 diabetic, another one to join the throng.....hhhmmm this is going to be hard as he loves his chocklit...I'll have to have it...

Car Wash Canvassing

I am from the London area and thinking of getting into car washing. I have all the equipment to start all I will need is to ask the customers for water. I was thinking of going round knocking on peoples doors asking if they want there cars washed. I ...

My cat Sooty

Some of you may remember my last post about my black cat who came from a shelter. He has been with me for 7 weeks now, and for the first 6 weeks, he was a nervous, scaredy cat who hid in the spare bedroom and scurried under the bed whenever I had vis...

Easter eggs.....

well.....did ya get one?I bought OH a Kitkat egg with three chunky bars in it. I got two plants for the garden....very nice but somehow a wee bunny would have been nice.....hhhmmmmm

easter egg.gif

tomorrow

so, assuming it's going to be nice tomorrow....what will you be doing?I shall be pottering in my garden, I shall be doing something simple for lunch as I'd rather be pottering than cooking!

Pet scam warning

SCAM: PET OWNERS BEWARE:A friend has just forwarded this to me. She lives in Buckinghamshire but its content is relevant to all areas.*** WARNING *** Please be aware of this scam and let any of your pet owning friends know too! We have read reports t...

disturbed night

I still can';t believe it - the phone rang at 02.04 a.m. and woke us up, panic of course as at that time it has to be something wrong or bad news. No - a recorded message said that they were ringing to let us know about the government green energy sc...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling Rainy

You are brilliant, many thanks you got the right Thursday. Not something that I want to repeat - 5 hour operation with just gas and air. "The hole" opened right up gain, down to where the joint was, found a load of gunk that has been in there at leas...

german plane crash

....i am sitting here in shock..have the news on and they have just said the co pilot of the German plane took his own life by crashing his plane taking over 150 innocent people with him.R.I.P. everyone who was on board...