collect +

i know that collect + have had some stick over the years but i had a delivery today by collect + and as soon as i saw collect + on the lable my heart dropped because in the box was 20 champage flutes but only wrapped in news paper i carefully unwrapped all of them and they were all intact so pat on the back for them.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

collect +

I use collect+ a lot and only had one problem with a missing parcel that they sorted in super quick time and kept me informed every step of the way and gave us compensation in the way of a voucher for £20 worth of postage to use with them

Now you want to talk bad service don't even start me on my hermes

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

collect +

cookie,  they may look  ok  atm,  but  be careful  if washing in warm/hot water  or filling with a cold  liquid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

collect +

I have to say.. never had a problem with collect plus either.
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

collect +

@**towery** wrote:

cookie,  they may look  ok  atm,  but  be careful  if washing in warm/hot water  or filling with a cold  liquid

how is best to wash them towery

.................................................................................................................
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

collect +

just carefully  🙂

if they have any damage all it may take is another knock or a temp  change and they crack

are they  thin glass or thicker  lead crystal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

collect +

just plain glass not crystal.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent