party pieces

did you have a party piece?

every family/friends visiting us got a rendering of "there's a hole in my bucket"performed by my brother and i

god i learned to hate that song

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

party pieces

I remember getting 3d off a man on a bus when I was about three because I was singing,  I doubt anyone under 60 will remember the song Longing for you, but I used to sing Wonging for you.

My only claim to fame was saying the alphabet backwards.  My grandma taught me and I taught my children and they've taught their children.  Woman LOL

Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

I can touch my nose with my tongue Woman Tongue

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

I fall asleep when I drink too much! Does that count?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

I could past tense, bend my thumb backwards.
Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

my mum use to be proud of the fact that she could recite the alphabet backwards.

my only claim to fame is i can play the recorder and i can do the rubik cube which facinates my grand children.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

Ooh!  I can do that ed (present tense) and I can bend all my fingers down at the first joint.

Past tense I COULD put my leg round my neck.

Oh and I can juggle with three balls!  Woman LOL

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

I can juggle 3 balls too. Cant do thumb now as I have an arthritic joint and it would probably fall off.
Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

Admits to not really having a party piece.  Even if I started singing, I'd empty the room.

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

I play the fiddle - usually the Mason's Apron and Four Poster Bed

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

I can recite the entirety of the "Once more unto the breach" speech, but as you can imagine, the people who have sat through it tend then not to invite me to their parties.

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

I did that speach at college Mouse but I can only remember the first couple of lines.
Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

cor CG!! you are a walking party piece...all that lot....

only thing I can do is fold me ear'oles inside my ear, they stay there until I twitch my face and they pop out again!!!

oh, and I make a mean cake....for the party tea.

Photobucket

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

Sniggers
Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

I don't get invited to parties... well, not twice, anyway 😉

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

party pieces

Don't try this unless you really know what you're doing:

I am well known at work for being able to drink and breathe simultaneously, as can be proved by my drinking from a transparent glass with witnesses...  The look on people's faces when they see it being done for the first timeisquitesomething!

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent