Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roger Uttley, England RU reply.....

Sent my "Little Book of the Six Nations" book, rugby card, index cards and questionaire to Roger Uttley on the 2/3 and received all back signed last week whilst away. Roger played his club rugby for Fylde, Gosforth & Wasps. He also played for England...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Graham Dorrans Scotland reply

I sent two cards to Graham Dorrans on 23/2/15 I got both cards back signed today . Graham Dorrans made his Scotland debut in a friendly away against Japan on 10/10/09 so far he has won 10 caps . Graham has played for Livingston , Partick Thisle and W...

img572.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

One IP recently - Jockey

I havent been doing much TTM lately but I did manage to get one "legend" IP a few weeks back. The one and only AP McCoy. He was racing up here (and got a winner). Managed to get him to sign my race card, a index card and got a pic with him. Not a bad...

Lou Macari reply

I sent my Manchester United book and my Scotland flag to Lou Macari on Wednesday 11/3/15 I got my flag and book back signed today . Lou also sent me two signed cards I already have a couple of these signed cards so if any of the regulars want one ple...

003.JPG 005.JPG img627.jpg img628.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

SUPERB CC REPLY

Recieved this seasons new United CC from David De Gea this morning...undedicated aswell....not seen many of these about so quite a rare reply i think..happy days ...Finally hit NUMBER 300 in the collection

User avatar by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Two Purchases.

Not much coming back for me so, I thought I post these two recent purchases. First up a nice 10X8 photo of Ian Carmichael. Second are two postcard sized pics of Sylvia Syms. Pleased with the Ice Cold in Alex pic.

001.JPG 002.JPG

R.I.P Sir Terry Pratchett

Sir Terry Pratchett OBE 1948 – 2015It is with immeasurable sadness that we announce that author Sir Terry Pratchett has died at the age of 66.Larry Finlay, MD at Transworld Publishers: “I was deeply saddened to learn that Sir Terry Pratchett has died...

Peter Grant Scotland reply take 2

Acouple of weeks ago I sent two cards to Peter Grant he signed one for me but sent the other back unsigned ,http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/AUTOGRAPH-COLLECTORS-TTM-GROUP/Peter-Grant-Scotland-reply/gpm-p/4162982#M135626 I sent the other card back to h...

img622.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

gary player replacement

as you know i had a reply late last year from gary which was a bit faint and smuged so i emailed the picture to them and asked if he could send me another one not really expecting anything as they state in the letter you would only recivce one per li...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

IP Graphs Stanley V Portsmouth

I managed all 18 squad players who travelled up from Portsmouth to sign the match day programme yesterday also adding Manager Andy Awford, Assistant Manager: Gary Waddock and First Team Coach: Paul Hardyman. I did take along the England shirt I have ...

Alan Brazil ex Ipswich Town reply......

Sent caricature card, index cards, Man City v Ipswich 1981 FA Cup s/final programme and Ipswich v AZ67 Alkmaar 1981 UEFA Cup Final home & away programmes to Alan Brazil on 14/1 and received all back signed today, 11/3. He signed the 1981 programme tw...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Chris Wilson - Torchwood

This is a first for me, an actor offering to send me a signed photo without me contact them.Chris contacted me last week through my website to say some kind words about my site and to say that he appeared in 3 episodes of Torchwood and would I like h...

Chris Wilson (2).jpg Chris Wilson (3).jpg Chris Wilson (1).jpg

Timothy West

sent: lor and a s.a.s.e to Timothy on 8/2/15 and recieved a signed eastenders cast card back today, pleased with this one as Timothy will shortly be leaving the show so glad its come back in time. sent via: eastenders pic: http://i622.photobucket.com...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hello :)

Hello to all my old friends on here, i hope you are all doing ok? Just popped in to see how the group is going and i can see there are some great TTM results, and some great finds. I am doing ok, get to see the kids every weekend now. We are looking ...

Tommy Docherty reply

I sent my Manchester United book "United United " ( which I bought already signed by the author and Samy McIlroy ) and my Scotland flag to Tommy Docherty on 2/3/15 I got both items back signed today . Another bonus my stamps have been unfranked and m...

img620.jpg 002.JPG 005.JPG
User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Another find..No 11 for the year.

I picked this up in Accrington yesterday for a £1.Hard backed first edition from 1992 titled " Lovely autograph even though it is in felt pen. Cracking book filled with plenty of colour snapshots. Mike Harding (born 23 October 1943) is an English sin...