IP Graphs Stanley V Portsmouth

I managed all 18 squad players who travelled up from Portsmouth to sign the match day programme yesterday also adding Manager Andy Awford, Assistant Manager: Gary Waddock  and First Team Coach: Paul Hardyman. I did take along the England shirt I have on the go hoping Nicky Shorey had made the trip but he hadn't,  Another Ex England international Ray Crawford who started his career with Portsmouth did some radio commentry here last season but again he hadn't made the trip yesterday.....But David Dunn did, The Blackburn Rovers No 8 and local lad was sat in the stand so I asked him to sign the shirt, He made just the one appearance for England.

Stanley players Nicky Hunt, Anthony Barry and Dean Winnard signed their pic's in the programme and New boy Jason Gilchrist on loan from Burnley signed the back of the programme as did Stanley's No 21 Gerardo Bruna.

P1120263.JPG

P1120265.JPG

P1120266.JPG

P1120264.JPG

P1120270.JPG

P1120269.JPG

P1120268.JPG

P1120267.JPG

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Well done getting the whole squad to sign, Alex. And nice addition to the shirt.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

another bice haul Alex, a shame Shorey didn't make the trip but a nice adition to your shirt with Dunn

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Always good seeing your fully signed programmes Alex, well done on another one and a good addition to your england shirt hopefully next season you'll be able to add shorey to it

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

well done mate

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Great day at the "office" for you Alex. Great looking programme and England shirt. Well done.

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

GREAT DAYS WORK MATE
Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

excellent alexSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Yet another awesome signed programme Alex well done and it's nice to see your still adding to your England shirt .

Hail Hail
Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Well done Alex! 

Thank you for the Gerardo Bruna card that you sent me a few weeks back.  Its been added to the collection 🙂

I meant to reply and thnak you sooner but this is the first chance Ive had.  Glad to see you're still doing well with the Accrington Stanley (and away teams) sigs!

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Cheers Fiona, Just sign Liverpool U 21 Lloyd Jones...so I'll add him on me hit list for you also.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent