Chris Wilson - Torchwood

This is a first for me, an actor offering to send me a signed photo without me contact them.

Chris contacted me last week through my website to say some kind words about my site and to say that he appeared in 3 episodes of Torchwood and would I like him to send me some signed photos.

The first thing I done was look him up on IMDB and he has a list of credits as long as your arm including Harry Potter, The Dark Knight and a countless number of TV shows including Law and Order, New Tricks, The Bill, Casualty, A Touch of Frost, EastEnders, Secret Diary of a Call Girl and many many more

I have a few emails back and forth with him and he seems like a really nice guy and then today I received an envelope from him with two 7x5 photos and an A4 sheet (I'm guessing the front of a script maybe) all signed.  I shall be sending him a ncie thank you email later:

Chris Wilson (2).jpg

Chris Wilson (3).jpg

Chris Wilson (1).jpg

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Chris Wilson - Torchwood

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bet that was a nice surprise him getting in touch very good of him to send you some signed pics, even better when hes had a look through your site and recognised the work etc you've put into it all Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Chris Wilson - Torchwood

fame at last Greg, Nice of him to send the sined photo's. Cracking website mind.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Chris Wilson - Torchwood

well done greg wonder if he collecs as well

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Chris Wilson - Torchwood

What a wonderful surprise, Greg. You must be well chuffed to have someone take so much notice of your website. Really nice of him to send the photos and I like the Torchwood piece.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Chris Wilson - Torchwood

What a great guy Greg. Couple of nice photos. You must be well pleased.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Chris Wilson - Torchwood

Superb Greg that was really good of him

Hail Hail
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent