Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Timothy West

sent: lor and a s.a.s.e to Timothy on 8/2/15 and recieved a signed eastenders cast card back today, pleased with this one as Timothy will shortly be leaving the show so glad its come back in time. sent via: eastenders pic: http://i622.photobucket.com...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hello :)

Hello to all my old friends on here, i hope you are all doing ok? Just popped in to see how the group is going and i can see there are some great TTM results, and some great finds. I am doing ok, get to see the kids every weekend now. We are looking ...

Tommy Docherty reply

I sent my Manchester United book "United United " ( which I bought already signed by the author and Samy McIlroy ) and my Scotland flag to Tommy Docherty on 2/3/15 I got both items back signed today . Another bonus my stamps have been unfranked and m...

img620.jpg 002.JPG 005.JPG
User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Another find..No 11 for the year.

I picked this up in Accrington yesterday for a £1.Hard backed first edition from 1992 titled " Lovely autograph even though it is in felt pen. Cracking book filled with plenty of colour snapshots. Mike Harding (born 23 October 1943) is an English sin...

R.I.P. Dave Mackay

Very sad to hear of the death of football great Dave Mackay David Craig Mackay was a Scottish former football player and manager.He is best remembered for a highly successful playing career with Heart of Midlothian,the Double winning Tottenham Hotspu...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dominic Matteo Sotland reply

I sent two cards to Dominic Matteo on 16/2/15 I got both cards back signed today strangely they did not come back in the SAE I sent . I tried him via Leeds a while ago but I got no reply so I'm pleased to get him this time . Dominic Matteo made his S...

img618.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

YIKES!!! After 2.5 YEARSs...........REPLY! Adrian Rollins (HP's James Potter).

Boy, I'll tell you that it's been SLOOOOOOOOOOW. On 9/4/12, I wrote Adrian Rollins ) who starred as James Potter in "HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban) with an TTM autograph request, sending SSAE, $2.00 USD for currency exchange/postage purchase, and a ...

Russell Martin Scotland reply

I sent two cards to Russell Martin on 26/1/15 I got both cards back signed today . Russell Martin made his Scotland debut in a Nations Cup match against Wales on 25/5/11 so far he has won 16 caps . Russell has played for Wycombe Wanderers , Peterboro...

img462.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

My book collection

This is a bit off topic but I thought I would share some pics of my book collection , I have a passion for Celtic books so far I have collected a total 271 Celtic books I also collect Mancheser United books . Sadly not all of my books are signed but ...

028.JPG 019.JPG 025.JPG
User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos