Hello :)

Hello to all my old friends on here, i hope you are all doing ok? 

Just popped in to see how the group is going and i can see there are some great TTM results, and some great finds. 

I am doing ok, get to see the kids every weekend now. We are looking to move, but not far.......; Same village etc, but a three bed as the kids are growing up fast 🙂  Get on well with Michelle (EX) and Ant, and all is good with work. Just moved the depot to Alfreton in Derbyshire, it has been a nightmare LOL.

Kiri-Ann is doing a Maths Masters course followed by business studies course, and so goes to school on Saturday's too so she can study Smiley Surprised Aged 11 lol She doesn't get it from me Smiley Wink Cameron is a typical boy, into everything super hero etc. Jess is about to leave school, and doing a hairdressing course.

I have deacctivated my FB account as i got tired of seeing too much dirty laundry being posted and thought had enough of this LOL.

I have often thought about starting the "knockknock's" again , but never seem to have time anymore 🙂

Hope you are all well.

Paul

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

good to hear from you Paul and glad to hear the family is well. 

Miss reading about your knock knocks

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi Paul,

Great to see you on hare and geat to hear things are ok.

Please. Please start the Knock-Knocks again...cracking stories come from those days.....I was only speaking to Brian about you the other night...we miss you on here.

Alex

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

hi paul glad youre keeping well

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Great to hear from you Paul. Glad everything is going well for you. Take care.   Stuart

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

great to hear from you paul....glad your doing well mate
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Good to hear things are settled and you and the kids are doing well, Paul. I too would love to hear more of your knockknock adventures as they were always a great read. 

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

hello paul.nice to hear from you fella

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Great to hear from you Paul  I'm pleased things are looking up for you .

Get knock knocking again please mate we really miss your stories .

Hail Hail
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

I used to love reading your knock knock stories you had some great ones and hopefully you will get back to them soon
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent