Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Memphis

Went to see the above show in the West End at the beginning of March. I enjoyed the show so much I bought the CD and decided to send the insert via venue to ask Beverley Knight to sign it and also if she would mind asking her co-star Killian Donnelly...

ANOTHER CC

After a dry spell i recieved another of this seasons united CCs this time from Phil Jones, nice to get back on the reply trail and nice to hit number 301 for the collection

User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Purchased a while ago :)

Hi Guys and Suzanne x You may remember Jamie (norwichcity78) who was a regular poster on here? Well, i noticed some time ago that he was selling off some of his wonderful collection. I could not help but take this off his hands, i know the nerves tha...

A Purchase.

Still nothing coming back but, I bought this signed 10X8 of James Cromwell in the brilliant film, LA Confidential. I did write to him a while back as he was in The Artist but without success. I'll have to try again.

001.JPG

A little bit of help with this TTM

When Swindon played at Argyle last year,when I got the team autographs at the hotel,I asked manager Mark Cooper if I could send him some cards of his dad Terry who now lives in Tenerife for him to sign.True to his word,Mark got them signed for me .

014.JPG
User avatar by Observer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

The Spanish Replies

As well as my ex player replies,I've been trying a few current players as well,trying to get my Spanish card collection on the go. Joto Peletiero (Brentford)Raul Albentosa (Derby)And finally a World Cup winner Cesc Fabregas via Chelsea

006.JPG 013.JPG 010.JPG
User avatar by Observer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Well done everyone on their replies

Sorry I've been away for so long,I've popped in a few times to see what replies people have received,but I haven't had a chance to reply to each one so I'll say a collective well done to everyone and hopefully I'll have a bit more time to post on a m...

User avatar by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

My recent replies

Its been some time now since I last posted so (thankfully) I've got a few replies to post- Alan Campbell-ex Charlton,Birmingham and Cardiff (via his Bowling Club!) George McGeachie-Ex Dundee who also wrote a really nice letter and sent me an old prog...

002.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 001.JPG
User avatar by Observer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

R.I.P. Lil' Chris

Sad to report the sudden death of TV star and singer Lil' Chris on Monday of this week at the age of 24. Real name, Chris Hardman, was found dead in his hometown of Lowestoft in Suffolk. The singer-songwriter rocketed to fame when he appeared on Chan...

Bruce Rioch Scotland reply

I sent two cards to Bruce Rioch on Monday I got both cards back signed today . Many thanks to Stuart for his help with this reply . Bruce is my 200th Scotland card reply . I have still a few to write to Alex and more than a few still out there . Bruc...

img632.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Torchwood/Dr Who purchases

it's been a bit quiet on here this week so thought I would share some purchases that arrived today I picked these up from an EBay seller fro a great price, all signed at various Showmasters events, 8 Torchwood and 2 Dr Who photos all for £15 plus P&P...

Andrww Hayden 2.jpg Arthur Darvill.jpg BEN LOYD-HOLMES.jpg Burn Gorman.jpg

more abba

another couple of purchases of ebay,in the last fewweeks,,LP at 25quid,,,cd at 29 quid,,,pity bjorns sig not clear on cd,but still bargain,,lp has two guys sig only again