Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Order Cancellations Age Restricted Items

Hi Guys, I wonder if anyone can suggest how to resolve an issue where a buyer hasnt verified their age on an age restricted item. The cancel reason options are minimal and dont seem to cover this issue. I do know if I cancel the sale specifying it is...

Discount code PAYAY20

Having gone round and round looking for help I’ve ended up here. Probably the wrong place .The above discount code isn't working for me. I was trying to buy some finish dishwasher tablets which were over £47 from a site that is on the discount list b...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat with eBay support

how do I get support with eBay staff as a live chat as there is a question regarding the new HMRC rules I'd like to find out about as what info I'm after isn't on the HMRC web link or the forum and I need to know the answer t my question B4 I start s...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Combining Postage

When buyers have won multiple items it will only allow up to 40 items to be processed together. How can I increase this number? I am selling 35 mm slides

Promote Listing

Accidentally hit the Promote Listing option when a window popped up suddenly. Any idea how I remove it as I don't want it on my listing! Thanks.

Warranty

I bought an Samsung flip phone for £200 back in September 2023. It had said in the ad it had 12 months warranty. I messaged the company about an issue of bot being able to be heard on my phone and had to keep putting it tmon loud speaker. Ive Google ...

Screenshot_20240423_105635_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240423_105720_Chrome.jpg

ebay policy

Selling via ebay is not protected The buyer doesn't return the item, he just says it's damaged buyer outside the ebay needs refund policy .ebay is not helpful

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request for cancellation charge

I have received emails about charging the item that I can not sell yet.I called several times and inform you about this case but unfortunately it is not solved yet.I would be appreciate if you could please help me .

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58753 replies
  • 3 kudos

Negative feedback given but has disappeared

I gave negative feedback to a seller for what he/she claimed i have not checked the parts comparrison chart !! I had done a comparrison check and the photo on the listing was what i wanted . I recieved a item that was poor quality and was not the ite...

Item arrived damaged

Hello, can somebody advise me please. I`m registered as a private seller. I sold an ornament on 23/04/24 and packed it all securely and covered it in bubble wrap but the buyer contacted me today to say the item arrived broken into 3 pieces and provid...

VAT charge on sale of item to United Sates

I've been told I am not suppose to be charged VAT on item sale to US. Yet on the 3 items I've bought & paid for I was charged. eBay could not verify yes or no and told me to consult my tax advisor.... Can anyone clarify yes or no to charges? So,far i...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller hasn't despatched

I bought and paid for a phone on Wednesday morning. I had an ongoing conversation with the seller about condition of the phone etc. I made a Best Offer and they came back with a counter offer which I accepted. The original listing said dispatches wit...

Duplicates?

I seldom run auctions - but was wondering, if I have 2 identical items can I put one in as an Auction and one as a BIN or would this be classed as duplicates?many thanks in advance!

Postage Refunds Narrative - new system

The postage i charge is £3.00 - i dont understand what ebay's new refund process is about - Purchase price £1.75, Postage £1.25. Very curious, trust deminishing rapidly. Review refundTotal refund to buyer£3.00Refund summaryRefund summaryTransaction d...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

Cant leave Feedback

I want to leave feedback for an item I've purchased, but can't - what's happened with this? BTW my feedback is going to be 100% positive!

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements