Promote Listing

Accidentally hit the Promote Listing option when a window popped up suddenly. Any idea how I remove it as I don't want it on my listing! Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Promote Listing

You are able to change this,  and that promotional fee is only payable here if your item sells.

On the Seller Hub ( sorry I don't use the limited app,  so do nnoot know if it's posssibeto do this there),  then go to your Active listing and from the Quick filters, near thhe top of the page click on Promoted listings.

Find the item,  click on edit promoted items,   on the next page,  deselect the option top right, to make the blue option  turn to clear.

I'm using a laptop and Chrome and do this often.

@aurawonder11 

@four_mid_able 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Promote Listing

If you have chosen the option to add to any listing it's unlikely that you will get any fee's back now even if you were able to change it.

The fee's incurred are non refundable.

See :- https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/promoted-listings?id=4164

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Promote Listing

Ok, many thanks for your advice.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Promote Listing

You are able to change this,  and that promotional fee is only payable here if your item sells.

On the Seller Hub ( sorry I don't use the limited app,  so do nnoot know if it's posssibeto do this there),  then go to your Active listing and from the Quick filters, near thhe top of the page click on Promoted listings.

Find the item,  click on edit promoted items,   on the next page,  deselect the option top right, to make the blue option  turn to clear.

I'm using a laptop and Chrome and do this often.

@aurawonder11 

@four_mid_able 

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Promote Listing

@aurawonder11 wrote:

Accidentally hit the Promote Listing option when a window popped up suddenly. Any idea how I remove it as I don't want it on my listing! Thanks.

You can easily end your promotions at any time, I've done it number of times & never incured any fees.

I'm on the desktop so not sure if you see the same page on other devices.

In your Seller Hub go to your menu Marketing that opens this window, scroll down & click on Dashboard:

1.png

Once in your Dashboard at the bottom of the page you'd be able to see your "Campaign", click on Edit & then on End box. It should take a few minutes for the campaign to end.

That's it.

2.png

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Promote Listing

Genius. That seems to have worked. Thank you so much!

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Promote Listing

Very helpful, thank you.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got Promoted Listings Related Questions? Start here: