Unable to list on desktop for the last 2 weeks

Hi, Please can someone or Ebay help me?

I usualy list everyday using ready made templates, google chrome and my laptop. For the last two weeks when i try to list new items i have been having problems. I finish up my listing , click on list with displayed fees and it seems to get stuck loading then doesnt create the listing. I open ebay in a new tab and get the error message 

We have looked looked everywhere, looks like this page is missing, if you still need help visit our help pages. 

Ive done all the usual things like remove cookies, tried with firefox and also incognito mode but it still the same. 

Ive reached out to ebay customer service a few times but they keep telling me IT have checked and there is no issues. Ive spoke to management and they give me a link to upload a screenshot of the error message which I have done, but I have not heard anything and this was about 5 days ago. 

Listing on my mobile app works fine but its taking me ages to do and its driving me crazy.  

Can anyone recommend a fix for this please?

Thank you 

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

Use a different browser

Updates (to Chrome or to eBay) may have caused the problem 

Using a different browser will diagnose if it is a browser issue (most likely) or other issue 

try listing without a template and see if that makes a difference eg just make a plain listing 

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

I'm having the same problem, driving me mad too. Am using Safari. Keeps dropping out and I keep having to redo listings etc. 

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

Thanks for the reply, I have tried using a different browser but didnt change anything. 

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

Also tried withought a template and the same thing happens. 

Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

I hope ebay do something, cant carry on like this.... 

Its taking an exta two hours per day to list. 

Come on Ebay, please step in and do something. 

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

I accidentally commented using my personal account yesterday but yes this is happening on my business account too, very frustrating and I am losing a lot of work having to redo listings. Glad it's not just me in a way, I was blaming the aging computer. Usually get it to stop if I restart it. Some ebay input as to why this is happening would be great...

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

Should add that when it happens it is all ebay pages that show the "We have looked looked everywhere, looks like this page is missing, if you still need help visit our help pages", not just the listing page but that always seems to be when it starts is when I press "list with displayed fees", the screen goes grey like it is about to do something then never does, then the message appears on all pages. 

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

Hi bamboovintageclothing, thanks for your post.

Is this still happening to you? If so, could you please let me know, so I can report this for you.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

Hello Marco 

Yes its happening right now, please please please can you do something? 

Its taking me extra hours everyday to list and is really frustrating.

Thank you 

Bamboo 

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply, bamboovintageclothing.

I've just reported this for you to see what's happening, as soon as I find out more about this, I will post back here to let you know.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

Hi Marco, 5 days have past and the issue has still not been resolved. 

Please can I have an update?

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

Hi, bamboovintageclothing. Thanks for your message.

I still have no updates on this. As advised before, as soon as I get an update on this, I will post back here to let you know. 

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

Did you get sorted? I came here to search for help, I thought this was just me - I have exactly the same issue, 

using Chrome, "Sell a  similar item" from an existing listing

make my changes, click "List with displayed fees" 

get the greyed out strobe effect screen that suggests its loading and it just stays there

I've been trying to list one item now for over 30 minutes, i have 50 items photographed and waiting to go ready for the weekend and its not working, this happens on a weekly basis and is extremely frustrating (multiple browsers and computers tried)

Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

im having exactly the same issue, please add me to your ticket and chase if possible, thanks

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: