Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer address has to be fix

Why seller has to fix the buyer address to print a postage label...eBay has to force the buyer to fix their address before purchase...Why I can't close the window fix the address...cancel button doesn't work , pressing back button of the browser does...

How do I speak to a real person in Ebay?

How do I speak to a real person in Ebay?They arrogantly assume the AI will answer - It cant answer even the most basic question.They arrogantly assume the help pages cover all subjects. - They dont! You just get sent in circles from the AI to the hel...

Can’t list my car for sale

I have been trying to list my classic car for sale on eBay today and it's taken hrs to do the advert, I have now got all the pictures on just about and went to list and it's just hanging, I have lost a lot of time this afternoon trying to do this and...

Resolved! Nectar Account not linking

Hi There, Sorry if posted twice, couldn't find how to delete from other board! I'm trying to link my Nectar account, I've received an email confirming they are linked and can see it linked on the Nectar website, however, when I click on the nectar op...

nectar.001.jpg

No page views on listings

Am still puzzled as to why most listings have zero page views, am aware ebay decided to get rid of bots but it is now very concerning as to whether or not anyone is actually looking at sellers items or not....am sure lots of sellers are experiencing ...

Ebay not working properly on Firefox

I've been successfully using Firefox 87, (I didn't like functionality on later versions and prefer not to have to use them, despite the cons of not doing so), with ebay for several years, until the last few days, when I noticed that I could neither e...

My account has been hacked

Does anyone know how to get to the company account if someone has changed the phone number for the codes? Customer service cannot help.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot remove Offers

In the regular web page Offers pane, where sellers make offers on a watched items, if the item is marked "This item is out of stock" because it sold elsewhere, the item cannot be deleted from the Offers list until the offer period expires. Maybe enab...

Error message [Photos] preventing listing

Hello, I want to sell a pair of shoes but keep gettig an error message when trying to listLooks like something is missing. Please fix any issues and try again.Photos The photos are there, and show in the Preview. I have resaved them smaller, changed ...

Resolved! Opening Case - Something went wrong It's not you, it's us. Go back and try again.

I didn't receive the money for the return postage. When it was time for eBay to step in, the option to open a case suddenly stopped working. It displayed a message saying:"Something went wrong. It's not you, it's us. Go back and try again."Nothing is...

Got technical related questions? Start here: