Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Have been blocked from buying

I have been blocked from buying. I am on able click on by now. All look at photos. I am a good customer I treat people with respect I pay on time and I have been treated badly. There seems to be very little way to get anything that is a nonsense a re...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No viewers for my listing, but a lot of offers to buy the same product from others

I've tried to sell my products, but I got absolutely no views on my active listings. Meanwhile I got a lot of offers to buy the same products from others. What can I do to be able to sell my products, instead of buying new ones?https://www.ebay.co.uk...

eBay cares little for sellers!!!

I sold a funnel that was EXACTLY as described and the dimensions are stated very clearly on the full description page. The buyer disagreed with the title but admitted he didn't read the full description page, if he had he would have known exactly wha...

Duplicates?

I seldom run auctions - but was wondering, if I have 2 identical items can I put one in as an Auction and one as a BIN or would this be classed as duplicates?many thanks in advance!

Unhinged buyers

It seems that ebay acts in breach of its own policy by refusing to remove blatantly dishonest buyers making false claims and leaving defamatory feedback which is clearly in flagrant violation of ebay policy. Ebay then refuses to remove it on the grou...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 42 replies
  • 6 kudos

ebay policy

Selling via ebay is not protected The buyer doesn't return the item, he just says it's damaged buyer outside the ebay needs refund policy .ebay is not helpful

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact Seller Form

When contacting seller to ask a question or arrage time and date to collect etc (which is on a Classified Advert), why has eBay decided to put a Form where you have to put in your detaills ie Phone Number, Emaiil and Post Code then the seller has you...

Closed case

because I opened a case as my item didn't arrive for two weeks when It did arrive I closed the case to then find when I went to fit the part it was damaged. Now I can't return the item. I did contact the seller but I think he thought it was funny I c...

Received an Item I didnt order

I have received an item via the International postage system that I did not order and is not linked to any sellers from my purchases, I have checked and I havnt paid for this item anywhere and there is no info within the packaging or item details its...

Seller hasn't despatched

I bought and paid for a phone on Wednesday morning. I had an ongoing conversation with the seller about condition of the phone etc. I made a Best Offer and they came back with a counter offer which I accepted. The original listing said dispatches wit...

Scam invoices

Hi.i recently entered about a car on market place on Facebook.it sounded very genuine. She was an army medical and her husband died 4 months ago do was selling car cheap for quick sale as was being deployed abroad.slarm bells started ringing when I t...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements