Answer
bossmarcin
Community Member
ebay europe sarl

hi i dont want to pay towards ebay europe sarl! can i claim back money you already took from my paypal account and stop taking more money towards it in future? thanks

marcin kulik ebay id: bossmarcin

regards

Other Answers: 9
ghost11rory
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bossmarcin

To whom it may concern, ebay is a big con ! This ebay europe sari is not sellers fees etc,when will ebay accept the fact that we have not signed up to pay sellers fees when we are not selling things,they have been stealing money from my account with no explanation,well only one that an idiot would accept.We have all been ripped off & i think its time WATCHDOG were made aware of thisI have looked at the complaints from hundreds of people that this has happened to & they should be ashamed at what they have done,its nothing short of FRAUD !!All you new ebay people cancel the link from ebay to Paypal as soon as you have completed the sale,its just not worth it by the time you notice the money taken out of your account & the rest ! it would have been better to have taken the items to a chosen charity shop,at least you would be left with something ? ( a good conscience )                        Tracy

i hope this saves some people !

cbrterzo
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bossmarcin
Go to my account, then summary, on the right is invoices, go to the latest month and it will list what yours is for,

I thought I'd been conned, turns out I'm only now being billed for activity in Feb,

Still probably conned - didn't realise a 10% fee on postage as well as 10% on actual item, then paypal charge for the privilege.

An item I sold for £16 cost me in selling fees and paid by pay pal fees £3.61, will be looking at preloved and Facebook me thinks
topcat83
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bossmarcin

its your selling fees

ebay fees are billed monthly

paypal fees are paid when you are paid that way

you can check your invpoice in my ebay >> account>> seller fees

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

redwood0850
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bossmarcin

I am getting charged ebar sari fees when there ghas been no activity on my ebay account and there is no invoice showing from ebay. is this  a con?

online-bakery-uk
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bossmarcin

ebay europe sarl is ebay. They will invoice you monthly for any fees outstanding on items sold or listed.

happypolo
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bossmarcin

looks like we all need some answers  

wu51eos
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bossmarcin
I don't mind paying when I have sold an item. I have not sold anything and have donated £8.28 to Europe sarl???????. For what???? anybody tell me???? Wasser.
taz4rock
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bossmarcin

Stop your billing agreement through PayPal. This company recently tried to make a billing agreement with them. I dont' even know who they are and to me a fraudulent company if they are taking money from people. Paypal and eBay need to stop this.

jackmica
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bossmarcin

HI i dont want to pay towards ebay europe sarl! can i claim back money you already took from my paypal account and stop taking more money towards it in future?

Thankyou Jackmica