Customers unable to make a repeat order

Hi.

There seems to be a problem with the eBay app that makes repeat orders impossible. During the last 2 weeks we had 4 customers complain that they get a 'Thank you for your order message' and are shown other things they could might be interested in, but they can't submit a repeat order.

Has anyone had similar issues?

Kind regards,

Marigold Cosmetics

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Hi marigold.cosmetics, thanks for your post.

Is this still happening to you? If so, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you get and the item numbers, so we can review this for you?

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi this is also happening to me on most of my paint i purchased from different suppliers 

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Hello,

Did you ever get any response regarding this, I have a couple of customers compaining about this today.

They are saying the exact same thing as the original poster.

This was the message I just received from the customer regarding how they resolved the problem:

I’ve managed to order…. Had to sign out of my account… then find the item and put it in my basket and then sign back in to checkout.
No idea why but it’s worked and I’ve ordered. Thanks for your help

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

It is still happening, I've just had 2 customers complain about it. Please have a look at the most recent one below, as we received a screenshot of the issue.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Just had another customer complain about that. Apparently this happens when accessing the listing through search rather than through purchase history.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

marco@ebay  is this being looked into? 

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Yeah a few times, Last time it happened they managed to order agin by using a PC and not the phone they normally do

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

This is constantly happening, any chance this could be investigated marco@ebay ?

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Another day, yet another 2 customers that can't reorder an item. Is this even investigated? This app bug has been going for a year now.

dave@ebay

marco@ebay 

Anyone?

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: