Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Negative feedback given but has disappeared

I gave negative feedback to a seller for what he/she claimed i have not checked the parts comparrison chart !! I had done a comparrison check and the photo on the listing was what i wanted . I recieved a item that was poor quality and was not the ite...

Duplicates?

I seldom run auctions - but was wondering, if I have 2 identical items can I put one in as an Auction and one as a BIN or would this be classed as duplicates?many thanks in advance!

Postage Refunds Narrative - new system

The postage i charge is £3.00 - i dont understand what ebay's new refund process is about - Purchase price £1.75, Postage £1.25. Very curious, trust deminishing rapidly. Review refundTotal refund to buyer£3.00Refund summaryRefund summaryTransaction d...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

eBay Search

Morning all, hope you are all well. Like many others we come to these boards to find solutions to our problems and/or offer insights to eBay and other users - you know the way a forum should work. In the last 12 months or so we have been hit as selle...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Over 50% Drop In Sales over 31 Days

So, for the last 4 years my rolling sales over 31 days was 18-20k the last 31 days sales are down over 50%! Never have I seen such a dramatic drop in sales than this month. Very concering and as such have spoken to eBay C/S twice to voice my concern ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: