Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Search

Morning all, hope you are all well. Like many others we come to these boards to find solutions to our problems and/or offer insights to eBay and other users - you know the way a forum should work. In the last 12 months or so we have been hit as selle...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Resolved! Listing fees for Business seller / no shop

Considering closing my shop to concentrate more on the website / public open days.You know - the kind of places where customers can actually find what they are looking for. Would think of my self pretty OK with finding answers on the web.But for life...

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 135 replies
  • 13 kudos

Collapse in sales & views

What has eBay done? I was regularly selling items, and my 31 days sales were around £18-19k up until April when now its £8900 and going lower everyday. Many items listed recently (over the last month) have 0 views and its not as if our prices are mor...

General Partnership

I was a sole trader on ebay but formed a partnership (me and my wife). I changed the business type to general partnership. It then came back and asked for "official partnership document". I uploaded the letter from HMRC with the UTR number on but thi...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: