Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fabulous Sunday Find

Very rare for me to pop out on a Sunday, but I needed a few things from town. I popped in a couple of charity shops that were open while there, and picked up a corker. Signed Adrian Mariappa Match Issue Watford Away Shirt 2006/07 Premiership Season -...

This week's charity shop finds

Three signed books this week, and a total of £3.20 spent. Hugh Fearlessly Eats It All HB 1/1 2006 by Hugh Fearley-Whittingstall - £1 Not surprisingly for someone with a long name he favours a short signature. A new name for my collection. The Final S...

australia ip

had a day out at northampton to watch the aussies,brisk wind up my shorts and drissly as well still managed a couple of graphs on the menu from trent bridge we have,agar,starc,rogers cowen,faulkner and 2 of khawaja , on the scorecard we have ashton a...

001.JPG
User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Odd question, folks..........

Does anyone know what sound your thumbs make while you're twiddling them, waiting for your next TTM autograph response? So shoot me.......I'm having an "interesting" day, and will take all the laughs I can get................Regards! patcross sends

BERT WIILIAMS

Sorry to say i sent toBERT WILLIAMS last week SORRY to say i had a reply off his son-in-law BERT is not fiit enough to sign and he apolagied so no more letters PLEASE we wish you all the very best BERT AND TAKE CARE

Jimmy Armfield "Knock-Knocked"

As you all know I have an half decent collection of signed pieces from the boys from '66 and for the last 3-4 years been adding graphs to an original programme from the final and to a replica shirt. Up until yesterday I only needed iimmy Armfield CBE...

Fri 16Aug13 - 1 Reply

Another classic Who reply from another nice person. I continues to amaze me how the classic Who cast members always seem to have the time and class to write back. John Owens - 15 days John kindly signed the 4x6 Doctor Who photo and record card I sent...

Thank you Greg-99 not out!

Thanks Greg for sending me the Rudolph Walker (Patrick Trueman) EE cast card which brings me up to 99 cards !I would also like to thank/blame Nigel for starting me on my way as well as Sy and others who have helped me get off to a quick start. Just w...

User avatar by Observer
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos

Ralph Brand Scotland reply

I sent two Scotland cards and a Rangers card for you know who off to Ralph Brand on Monday I got all three cards back signed today . I'm sorry Sy but the pics on the cards have got a bit smudged for some reason . Thanks Rob for your help with this re...

img322.jpg img323.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

simon katich

how australia need a guy like him to hang around x test player simon katich whos at lancashire and still playing well , was told by a selector he would never play for australia again 2 years ago so he retired !! that selector dont select no more!!

001.JPG
User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

IN PERSON TRUMP and ROBERTSON

The snooker e t c 3 which like a league system came to Doncaster this week .So today spent the day watching snooker and graphing,i was onlt after JUDD TRUMP and NEIL ROBERTSON both were very obliging this is my results JUDD TRUMP NEIL ROBERTSON and ...

Gavin Rae Scotland reply

I sent two Scotland cards and a Rangers card for Sy to Gavin Rae two weeks ago I got all three cards back signed today . Gavin Rae made his Scotland debut in a friendly away to Poland on 25/4/01 he went on to play 14 times for Scotland . Gavin Rae pl...

img320.jpg img321.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

RONNIE O,SULLIVAN in person

Doncaster again to get Ronnie O,Sullivan on a doig great day i managed to get him three times ,Snooker plaers are very esay to get in person 99 out of a hundred are great down to earth BUT then you come to what i call footballers syndrome they think ...

003.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG

Blake Harrison - Inbetweeners IP

Out in Manchester this morning I went to get Blake Harrison with being a big Inbetweeners fan. Very quiet only 4 of us which made life simple, so I managed a pic with him and then also got an index card and photo signed too. pic: http://i622.photobuc...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

O/T; Bon Voyage for 2 weeks

I was doing to cancel this years holidays but Val's mum insisted we go, Chemo finishes tomorrow then a 10-18 day break befoe another bone marrow Biopsy..Might even be banned form Visitors for a while as she now has no immune system to fight any bugs....

Sacha Parkinson

sent: lor, s.a.s.e and a blank Corrie castcard to Sacha on 9/8/11, recieved it back signed today and she also kindly sent me another 3 castcards a nice surprise after so long anyway didnt expect to see this one come back. have only added the 1 pic se...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Latest Replies

Had a chance to post my replies from the last week. Firstly an EE reply from Kierston Wareing who I wrote to in April-nearing 100 cards now! Mr next reply was to get my cards and photo signed by former Arsenal,Hull and Northern Ireland player Terry N...

002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG
User avatar by Observer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wed 14Aug13 - 1 Reply

One of my recent requests came back quickly. Chris Jury - 9 days Chris kindly signed my 4x6 Doctor Who photo, 6x4 EastEnders logo photo and record card. He also kindly included a signed pic of his own. As well as being an actor, he was director/produ...