australia ip

had a day out at northampton to watch the aussies,brisk wind up my shorts and drissly as well  still managed a couple of graphs on the menu from trent bridge we have,agar,starc,rogers cowen,faulkner and 2 of khawaja , on the scorecard we have ashton agar with his 98 runs at trent bridge ( hughes decined to sign it ) and then team maneger darren lehmam, a big well done to chris rogers who was batting in the nets in the worst of the  weather but despite being soaked signed for everyone who had waited unlike clark and warner who were not out in the rain acted like a couple of knobheads who were arrogent to everyone even young kids with there mini bats would have made the kids day , do they know they are representing there country!!001.JPG

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

australia ip

not sure what happened to the photo

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

It's such a pity when the big names act like that. They could at least sign for the kids. Still, you did well getting so many sigs, Alan.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

I get that dealers can put people off, but why behave like this towards kids? Shame, but glad you did so well despite the weather, and the miseries.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

Great result it is a shame when they don't sign but as Nigel stated dealers put them off.
KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING
Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

Nice set of graphs on your cards etc Alan. Just a shame that the other two acted like that especially towards the kids. Probably just want to go home after losing the Ashes!!

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

Anonymous
Not applicable

very nice those Alan shame the bigger names didnt sign but well done with getting what you did

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

some sports stars make a bad name for the decent sports stars but i suppose they must get fed up with autograph collecters but as you say they ae repesenting there country
IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

nice items you got mateSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

Nice results,but its always a shame when some don't sign.

I always get annoyed when stars refuse to sign because they accuse people of being dealers or selling items as I always belive that if you're prepared to sign for people the autograph won't be worth so much to sell.The less stars sign,the morethe price of their signature gets inflated.

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

Great result for the ones that signed. Players like Warner and Clark are the reason I've never liked the Australian cricket team. I'm an Australian citizen, yet I always want the other team to win
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

australia ip

Very nice result Alan but it's a pity about the two who refused .

Hail Hail
Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent