O/T; Bon Voyage for 2 weeks

I was doing to cancel this years holidays but Val's mum insisted we go, Chemo finishes tomorrow then a 10-18 day break befoe another bone marrow Biopsy..Might even be banned form Visitors for a while as she now has no immune system to fight any bugs. So I'm taking Val away on a Cruise around the Western Med. Already been in touch with a former member  "Cremlin" that's Charlie from the Rock..Gibraltar..Said I'd have a beer with him Wednesday..hope he can make it. Anyway best of luck when the postman passes for the next couple of weeks and should be back online 2nd Sept. Followed by a couple of stops in Spain, France Italy, Scilily, back over to Spain around the corner to La Corouna then heads back to Southampton....will be boarding  the cruise ship "Ventura" some time this afternoon.All welcome to wave us off Smiley Very Happy

Alex

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

BON VOYAGE
IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

have a great time Alex,hope you mailbox is bursting with replies when you come back

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Have fun Alex, a deserved trip. Enjoy. Please say hello to Charlie and leave a timely flag or something for the Spanish. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Have a great time you deserve it mate :):):)
KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

pace yourself with all that food thats on offerSmiley LOL

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Have a lovely time, Alex. You and Val deserve a break.

Give our regards to Charlie.

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Have a great time Alex. Hope the weathers good for you.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

sounds an adventure mate,have a good time buddy

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent