RONNIE O,SULLIVAN in person

Doncaster again to get Ronnie O,Sullivan on a doig great day i managed to get him three times ,Snooker plaers are very esay to get in person 99 out of a hundred are great down to earth BUT then you come to what i call footballers syndrome they think they are the bees knees THAT IS RONNIE O,SULLIVAN there were three of us me and two young girles wanting a photo but he just brushed them to one side when i asked him to sign the thired he called me a ----ing pain in th arse but he is a great snooker player

003.JPG

this is signed by nealy all the world champions for the last fourty years missing is STEPHEN HENDRY AND JOHN PARRIOT

002.JPG  003.JPG   THE LAST PICTURE IS MY DOIG

IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

The last one is my doig i asked stephen doig to do three for me O,SULLIVAN ,JOHN HIGGINS AND JUDD TRUMP I HAVE THEM ALL SIGNED NOW     

004.JPG

USUALLY IS
Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

brilliant looking multi and a great doig. good to hear most are very good for signing just a shame when one or two of the bigger ones can be a pain like that nothing worse than moaning then signing they either want to or dont, sir bobby springs to mind for that one but well done anyway for managing 3 from him 

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

Nice set of graphs there its always a shame when people get famous and forget us little people trying too get an autograph .
Like that doig especially that it is number 1 out of 147 always the best print of the batch and always worth more in the future:)
KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING
Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

Brilliant Richard, Please for you, Doig's are superb when signed, Glad Steohen helped out.......Ronnie O'sullivan..Genius on the table but a pain off it. You did well my friend.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

great result Richard and well doen getting 3 off him.  Love the Doig Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

Great ip that. Really like the Doig. Well done on getting the 3 graphs!

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

Fantastic Richard. Wonderful signed items, they look awesome, and it sounds like you did well to get them all signed. Congrats.

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

Well done getting them all signed Richard.I get annoyed when the stars forget their fans and get big headed
Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

Excellent set of graphs, I like the Doig

"Still The IBF and now also the WBA Super Middleweight Champion of the World - Carl The Cobra Froch"
4 Times World Champion
Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

Well done to you Richard love your multi signed pic and your Doig looks brilliant it's a shame Ronnie O'sullivan acted like that .

Hail Hail
Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

I understand Mr. O'Sullivan's attitude, after all it takes so much of his precious time to sign something a fan has taken the trouble to bring along. Smiley Wink

Well done getting three sigs from him, Richard. Great Doig.

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

• well done richard great doig , couple of cricketers i met today compleate tossers but more of that tomorrow
Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

only ronnie o,sullivan in snooker ALL the rest davis hendry higgins doherty trump ALL OF THEM o k

USUALLY IS
Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

cant say i am surprised about ronnie,he seems the typeSmiley Happy  awesome signed items richard

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent