Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Vanishing Ebay Sales!

Has anyone else noticed a drastic reduction in sales this April? I normally sell around 3 to 4 items a day, and we've sold a total of 2 items in 2 weeks! We've tried promotions, sales and all haven't worked. We're getting rather desperate, I've tried...

How to see my seller Fees for active listings?

Hello, my question is: How to see my seller Fees for active listings? I want to be able to view this in my ebay account. I know that Third-party Fee calculators exist but this is not what I want to do. I need to be able to see the potential fee for e...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fees on clothing

So eBay are removing fees on clothing because of their commitment to the eco-system (private sellers only!) - shouldn't this be updated to include all second-hand merchandise. If eBay cares so much about the planet what about removing fees on books? ...

What to do about an item sold

So I specifically have restrictions on that I only sell within the UK. But people have been using forwarding companies. This is all fine I guess but I've now one of my Lego sets has sold. Saw the location of the address and saw its near where I grew ...

Rejected from machine at outward MC

Hi, I purchased Tracked 48 postage via eBay on Thursday, April 11th, and dropped off the parcel at the nearby Royal Mail Delivery Office. Upon checking the status on eBay a few days later, I discovered the message "Rejected from machine at outward MC...

Selling 2DS/3DS - A warning

Could of posted this a while ago but didn't think of it. I sold a sealed 2DS and once it arrived got a message saying none of the buttons worked so I just said send back and I'll give a full refund. Sadly he'd ripped the box open but anyway.I tested ...

Account restrictions help

Hi everyone, I don’t know if me ranting here is going to help my case or not but here i go, I’ve been selling on ebay for around two years now and never had any issues until recently when my account was compromised by a third party, They took over my...

Resolved! Got a ps5 to sell and buyer only made ebay acc today

So he or she say they will sort out fund with ebay once I accept the offer so say I post it out then they try to pull a fast one I'm not lost my ps5 that I'm trying to sell any idea from people that sold on here for a while my 1st time and don't want...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors