Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

tracking not updating again

since Monday of this week all items I have sent , mainly using evri but also a couple of royal mail, have not updated on the tracking information, no delivery notices, have contacted customer support yesturday but don't think it was taken seriously ,...

POOR SALES = MORE BUYERS NO LONGER USING EBAY?

So I managed to find some info on yesterday's eBay 2021 Q4 Results. It came as no suprise to me - after seeing my own declining site sales last year - that again for the third consecutive quarter that the "Number of Active Ebay Buyers" has fallen dow...

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 118 replies
  • 12 kudos

eBay is dead

So looking back over my last 7 days of sales on eBay, I have the following numbers 12th - £1137.8713th - £246.9314th - £301.9415th - £331.9216th - £1016.4017th - £696.6018th - £552.38 and today big fat 0 I'm sure the lack of sales is doen to eBay hid...

Resolved! Ebay via YOULEND - anyone got any pros and cons

Hi All, I hope sales are good! Today we received a generous offer from eBay Capital that would be enough to rent a unit for a year. I believe that you pay a daily percentage of sales. The previous similar type of loans via P-pay were very straightfor...

QuickBooks Accounting Tips?

Good morning, I recently started using QuickBooks for doing my own accounting for my company. I need to submit VAT using QB and keep track of everything for doing Corporation Tax, etc at the year end also. Now, I have come into the problem of needing...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

Duplicated listings

I have just discovered 50 duplicated listings on my account. The offending items were all listed on the same day and time as its duplicated counterpart. Now I'm 100% certain that I did not list all these identical items twice at exactly the same time...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: