Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Car wheels

Hi,Does anybody have recommendations on who I can use to ship car wheels and tyres within the UK?

EBay fees

Hi there so I sold a ring using a 80% off selling fees offer but eBay have charged me the full fee I Dosent seem to be anywhere to talk to someone about it any ideas ? many thanks sam

Seller never posted and is swearing at me

Hi, seller messaged me after I won a bid saying don't be alarmed but I have the same top I'm listing. Then said she will post the next working day. 12 days later no item . I messaged her, she said she's been busy and will send out tomorrow and refund...

Resolved! Bid increments

I thought I understood bid increments but this one has me puzzled. Item number 364858290651Another bidder bid £37 a couple of mins out. I then bid £37.64 with 10 secs to go and I won. I'm not complaining but don't understand why I won as my bid didn'...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58807 replies
  • 3 kudos

Sales over 1600 pounds

Hello, we are trying to sale an. item for 1600 pounds on Ebay. We are not comfortable with getting this amount in cash nor with giving our full details until an electronic payment has gone through. Worried about scam buyers which I heard of on radio....

Simple Delivery

As per today's User Agreement update: "Simple Delivery We may add certain delivery options to your listings in order to help improve both seller and buyer experience for selecting a delivery label. For listings that are eligible, you may see a simpli...

I need help, I bought an item but gave negative feedback b4 I even got it, I have a twitchy thumb

I bought something and gave it negative feedback b4 I even got it, now I don't know how that happened apart from me having a twitchy thumb at times. And the seller wasn't happy which I could agree with, but I didn't even have the purchase and they sh...

Evri Claim

I received a message from a buyer saying that his goods could not be delivered because they had been damaged at the point of delivery . I checked tracking and indeed, this was the case.I asked him to start a refund through ebay which i responded to a...

Raising a dispute

I received an item that did not match it's description. I contacted the seller and asked for a replacement to be sent out, they said that they would issue a full refund instead, and I did not need to send the item back. After 1 week they have only ju...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Print on Demand?

Hi ladies/gents I'm just wondering, is Print on Demand a thing on eBay? I'm thinking about opening a separate eBay account for POD as I do it elsewhere and its something I really enjoy. Does anyone have any experince selling POD on eBay?

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers that may have been trading for decades and have a spotless reputation.I have recently had my 100% feedback score spoiled by a buyer with a feedback score of 4...

Auto paid removal

How to remove or disable the option of autopaid on offers you made for a seller ... it's absolutely an the worse option in all ebay .... I am thinking seriously stop making offers if these option still active .... please how can I disable it or remov...

Listing Description

I always found it much easier and quicker when able to state myself the article that I wanted to sell. It is always a waste of time for eBay to search for a match and then come up with items that are absolutely useless for what you want to sell. Fina...

eBay located me to the wrong country

I am based in U.K. but eBay located me to Sweden. I tried to change at personal information /address but the country secton is inactive . Sweden it looks carved in the marbel, even the postal code andother part of the address clearly U.K. Any idea or...

Returns

Dishonest buyers can get a return if they claim not as described even when eBay have closed a case previously for late delivery from same person ebay cs helped the buyer get his return and that's for private sellers also.so there's a loop hole for a...

IMG_4390.png

Bulk Listing via CSV

I am trying to bulk upload listings via csv. I have tripled checked the file, I have tried to upload it as a csv and xlsx. But I keep getting the same error message - Error - You have entered an invalid starting price or Buy It Now price.| All the li...

Adding VAT to bids?

Saw this posted on another forum, is it true? 'In case you're not aware, ebay has started to add 20% Vat to prices. So, if you place a bid on an item for £100 they kindly tell you (after you have bid) that an additional 20% will be added. I have rece...

Clipboard01.jpg

Just seething at this 'private' seller

Posted before, about this ‘private’ seller, but the saga continues.When forced into business registration, she just opens up a new private account. This is the fourth time, the fifth ID.Buys occasion/cocktail dresses, mainly off Vinted, takes an exce...

contact agent

I am at my wits end trying to contact an agent. Says tech difficulties. My one card is working one not. Splitting the payment. Bank has given all clear, funds available ...e bay is not submitting the payment via the correct processing channel. I dont...

Feedback

I purchased a JBL Bluetooth speaker 2 months ago. Used it no more than 10 times. Now its faulty. Or it is like i suspect counterfeit. The Seller doesn't respond and eBay won't let me leave feedback.

Postage

Hi, I have an offer on some shoes but the delivery adress is in German but I am in the UK, I didn't factor this price into the postage how can I let the seller know this as I don't think £9 will cover postage to Germany

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements