The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can anyone help identify these hats ?

I found three hats in a cupboard while clearing out and know nothing about them ! Can anyone tell me what they might be called and maybe country they might come from and for what purpose ? Thank you. Oh yes the all seem as if boy size. Thank you very...

As a trusted, reliable & hardcore UK buyer...

...I tend to purchase quite a lot of stuff here from America & Asia through international sellers, especially recently I just haven't been able to stop or help myself, hee hee! I'm totally HOOKED! Do you guys ever buy much stuff from America & Asia o...

ATOS - Telling lies, all the way to the end

So ATOS want out of their contact with the DWP to run the grossly unfair 'Fit for Work' program They filled the media yesterday with stories of woe, about threats to staff etc, as the reason they want out -------------------------- The Government and...

Treason!

"You people will never be safe. Remove your Government they don't care about you. Get rid of them. Tell them to bring our Troops back so all can live in peace. So leave our lands so we can all live in peace" The law of treason is still in force, so w...

Are the courts to soft

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/27/one-punch-killing-no-big-deal_n_4864615.html?icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl1|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D246537 What would he have got if it wasnt caught on camera - a community sentence. should be 10 years minimum, out in 2...

This made me smile today :)

Just spotted this auctionhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Look-Smart-Black-Vest-Top-/121280926619?pt=UK_Women_s_Tops_Shirts&hash=item1c3ce8139b

Cold seller - nice try - it DIDN'T work!

I had a cold caller at my door the other day. Waving an impressive sheath of paperwork, and bearing a Bob Monkhouse-type plastic smile, he began:"Good morning, Sir, I represent "ewio4yby" flashing his card in my face for all of three seconds. Now I'm...

Phone etiquette - lack of

I phoned a garage about a quotation. This is a transcript of that conversation:After about half a minute a young lad answered to a crescendo of loud music and car noises."ALLO. Oo ja wanna to speak to?" I gave my request. "Oo? OO? 'Old on **bleep**, ...

Housing benefit scroungers raking it in !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/richest-mp-britain-slams-welfare-3178089 A Tory MP worth £110million is raking in £625,000 a year from his hard-up tenants’ housing benefit – despite blasting the “something for nothing” welfare state. Just last m...

Real hot potato, this one. Is it morally wrong to sell on charity bought items for a modest profit?

I have a charity doner card where the charity in question receives an extra 25% for items I donate. I patronise the store and a lot of the stuff that I buy from auctions ends up there if I buy a pig in a poke and nobody on ebay wants it. However one ...

Cutting your cloth:Forced economy

I booked one of these "Super Sensational, Soaraway Sun holidays but the maths didn't add up. Even though there are only three of you, you have to pay for four. Most charge extra for facilities you don't use anyway - evening entertainment at rip-off b...

Need help with hallmarks on a silver baby spoon please

I have recently come accross a silver baby/childs spoon but I know nothing about hallamrks, could someone have a look at the picture I have attached and help me out please? It's still in the nice wee original box but I know absolutly nothing about it...

User avatar by Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Clean Your Computer Screen..

Did you know that every 30 days it is necessary to clean the computer screen from the inside? Many people ignore this fact and do not know how. Manufacturers take advantage of this ignorance to increase their sales. My IT guy shared this and said fee...

Resolved! YES IT WORKS

Well I do believe I mentioned something like this some time ago... http://iacknowledge.net/colorado-has-made-so-much-from-weed-tax-that-state-gov-wrestles-with-how-to-iacknowledge.net

Sinkholes?

Just lately there have been several reports of sinkholes opening up and some were near houses. I wondered if soakaways to take surface water might play a part because not everywhere has surface water drains in addition to foul drains. There's been so...

User avatar by Guide
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZuesVM Trojan 'virus' alert - hidden in images - very important - protect your Bank details

TROJAN ALERT: A new variant of the notorious ‪#‎Zeus‬ banking ‪#‎Trojan‬ uses images as a decoy. ZeusVM targets your bank details, and can empty your account. Make sure your own anti-virus is up to date and that it protects against ZuesVM This is NOT...

I dont Believe It

Mum with disabled daughter campaigns for wheelchair ramp - and gets £40,000 'slalom' eyesore Clare Lally begged her local council for improved access for wheelchair-bound Katie, seven, after the council gave them a home at the top of three flights of...

Girl, 11, will be Britain's youngest mother .

Girl, 11, will be Britain's youngest motherA girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a bo...