How do I make a complaint about a rip-off trader who sends abusive messages when I complain?

Got ripped off by a trader who misleadingly advertised a product in the wrong category.  His advert for a model crane came with the heading  'Model crane or crane operatives'. They were both the same price, $8.99. The picture was of a crane with a red circle around the driver. The postage cost was $20 from USA to the UK. When it arrived I received a small jiffy bag with 2 unpainted figures, total cost $34. I believe they had charged me the rate   based on posting the crane. When i complained to the seller he mocked me for believing I could get the crane at that price and pointed to the disclaimer in the description. I replied that if he was not selling the crane at that price, why did the heading say he was? As he was only selling the figures, why were'nt they placed in the HO guage figures category rather than in the model vehicles category? He obviously set out to catch the innocent and I need to complain to ebay about this. Complaints were met with abusive messages.

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0