The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Leonard and Lorraine.

Leonard and Lorraine were a young couple living together. At first things were fine, but then a young neighbour start making eyes at Len, giving him come hither glances, which led to friction. Len denied any wrongdoing, accusing Lorraine of being par...

Stealing a guy's heart. :-)

On the way home from work one evening I was on a crowded train when, a few stops further on a young mother with her two year old daughter got on. She was one of these children who had the knack of holding everybody's attention. With a carriage full o...

30 day experiment of feeling good.

Ok, here it goes. I want to invite all of you to do this experiment. It's fun and you have to do it on a daily basis for 30 days.It's about feeling good. We are often surrounded by all kinds of doom and gloom, from little irritations to really upsett...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The Goodnight Thread ^^

This is a brand new thread made by me where we can all wish everyone a good night just before we head off to bed! So take care & I'll see you again tomorrow guys! Sleep well!

Just Seen a UFO

Looking out of my 9th floor window, I saw what I first thought was a bright star.Then I realised that it was moving, thought maybe an aeroplane or a satelite UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. This was an object. apparently flying and unidentified by ...

Old Threads

Last night I spent a full hour browsing through thirty-four pages of old threads - they went right back to April of last year! Does anybody else do that occasionally? I certainly wouldn't ressurect them because they're months out of date, but they ma...

Is this the crowd the Goverment wanted to Arm.

Fanatics in Syria vow to bring terror home to UK: Terrorists say they will attack public transport and financial centresExtremists warn of atrocities on London's transport and the White HouseSaid to be first direct threats of terror strikes in West t...

Mr Ryan Air

"Spare a thought for Michael O'Leary, Chief Executive of 'Ryanair'.......Arriving in a hotel in Dublin , he went to the bar and asked for a pint of draught Guinness. The barman nodded and said, "That will be one Euro please, Mr. O'Leary."Somewhat tak...

Ha..Ha..

An oldie but still funny.When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know, but you know deserves it.I was sitting at my desk when I ...

Muscling in with the big boys

Browsing at various items up for sale from private sellers and their corrresponding feedback, it would appear to me that there are still several struggling entrepreneurs whose feedback have yet to reach the pschyological feel feel good 1000. Many of ...

Anyone heard from TIM ?

I seem to remember, someone had an indirect method of finding out if Tim (Geographically_Challenged ) was OK but can't remember who it was, sure it was one of the Girls anyone know ?

About time.

BBC News - Car tax disc to be axed after 93 yearswww.bbc.co.ukThe paper disc that people have had to display in their cars to show they have paid vehicle excise duty is to be replaced by an electronic system.

Pierre Omidyar's vision of eBay

I was watching an old (8 to 10 years probably) TV programme last night about internet start-ups, the bubble and the bust, that kind of thing. Jeff Bezos and Pierre Omidyar were interviewed about their original ideas, start-up, going public, basically...

User avatar by Engager
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big softy or what?

A few years ago we rented a place down at Weymouth and watched the trawlers pull alongside with ther catches. One thing that has always been close to my heart are crabs and lobsters. The one thing I've always wanted to do is to buy a live, undamaged ...

Some people.....

I just can't believe the stupidity of some people:- http://news.sky.com/story/1206508/m4-conman-targets-drivers-in-motorway-scam Who in their right mind would hand over any money in such a situation? Help someone, yes, but as soon as any large sum of...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

William Roache NOT GUILTY

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-02-06/william-roache-cleared-of-all-charges-coronation-street-not-guilty/ Let's hope he can put all this behind him and get on with his life now!

Is it a taboo subject??

Nobody seems to have started a thread re the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman from a suspected heroin overdose.What I can't figure out is why all the accolades are coming in from the top actors of our time and yet nobody is saying, "He was a total was...

Any Ballpoint pen experts in the Forum?

Bought this Ballpoint (it was part of a set) at the Ideal Home Exhibition in Glasgow about 1993/4.The original box has long gone as have the matching Fountain pen & Protracting pencil. Only started using the ballpoint a couple of years ago & its now ...