Problem Adding pictures to listing

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues uploading pictures onto listings today?

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

*** RESOLVED (presumably from Ebay's side) by Saturday evening (within 24 hours)

But...the first paragraph in my initial reply was overlooked by all who contributed by adding nothing substantial other than musings or declarations.

Please can contributions be of use.  Otherwise reading through them - presumably to get help - becomes similar to grinding through YTube comments. 

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Yes,  others have been reporting this,  you are not alone.

However,  today is eBay's maintenance day and many things for a short time goes awry or is not possible to complete.

Try again a little later on today,  hopefully all will be back to norm.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Hi laurajay_22,

As a techie, I am never one to add "oh yes, that the same for me" messages on the grounds that it is often of little help.  Therefore I have waited a few hours since first experiencing a similar problem, and this reply.

For me, it is adding an image to an Ebay message.  I get this:

One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try again.

(I could insert a screen-clipping, but you get the gist)

Here is why I have replied with seemingly nothing to add:

- The problem has been the same for many hours.

- I am using a "proper" computer, not a telephone 😉.

- I have tried two different Internet connections (one mobile broadband, one fibre broadband and they have different routers)

- I have rebooted my PC (I am using all the same software (O.S., browser etc.) and it is up-to-date.

- I have tried uploading a file that was successfully uploaded to a listing a few weeks ago (same error, so it is nothing to do with size,format etc.)

There is another discussion entitled "eBay image server down all week", but that has not got very far.

My reply is to confirm,

1) Yes, there seems to be a continuing image upload problem, today, at least.

2) To stop (hopefully) anyone extending this thread by suggesting things that I have already itemised as not the cause of, or a resolution to, the problem.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Yes I'm the same trying to add new pictures to multi listings and also trying to add new listings using the create a listing tool, tried iPad, pc and laptop, all just sit at 0% and nothing happens been that way for at least 4 hours

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

I've been trying all day and it's just not working. I just get a green loading circle that keeps spinning. I've been unable to list all day. Very frustrating. 

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Hi, Im having the same problem trying to create new listings but cant upload a single picture.

Does ebay not give updates if theres a glitch in the system?

Been thinking it was a windows update that stopped it!

Very frustrating.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

This issue needs to be fixed as soon as possible 

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

*** RESOLVED (presumably from Ebay's side) by Saturday evening (within 24 hours)

But...the first paragraph in my initial reply was overlooked by all who contributed by adding nothing substantial other than musings or declarations.

Please can contributions be of use.  Otherwise reading through them - presumably to get help - becomes similar to grinding through YTube comments. 

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: