No longer receiving email notifications from community posts I am subscribed to

Suddenly stopped receiving email notifications on community posts I was subscribed to around 9pm on Tuesday night.

Anyone else experienced this or any ideas as to what the issue could be?

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Yep, me too and others have experienced this.

Perhaps dave@ebay  or marco@ebay  can help us here ?

Thank you !

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Thanks for confirming it is not just me.

Irritating, as I have to keep coming to the boards to check; normally the emails allow me to keep abreast of what is going on as threads are updated.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Nope,  definitely not just you, and yes frustrating, as there is no way to find out,  if you come back to the forum to see if someone perhaps has come back and needs further assistance, without trawling through pages.

Usually with glitches it ' repairs' itself within a reasonable time,  this one is becoming just a few days too Long, still there !

Annoying .

@ett1954 

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

@tressygirl   Did you ever get your email notifications back? 

I am still receiving nothing - not even to more recent posts I have initiated.  Its becoming a PITA trying to keep track of everything.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Nope !  De Nada.  Nothing.  @ett1954 

dave@ebay  is there any update on this?  As you can see we all,  are experiencing this, and it does make it hard,  well nigh on impossible to keep track,   especially if a poster comes back with another question, they must think we're rude not replying.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi all,

I'm still looking into this one. Ive added the examples here to the report and Ill come back here with an update as soon as I have something.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

dave@ebay  Is there any update yet on this issue?  It is now more than 3 weeks since your post above indicating that you will update.  Still no notifications coming through.

@tressygirl  Did you ever get your notifications back?

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi @ett1954 

Nope,  still no notifications.

So frustrating,  I'm not able to follow up on threads where need be,   or answer any follow up questions,  unless I spend an age and a day trawling through all posts to find them.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: