Can't Leave Feedback

I need to leave feedback for a few items, but when I fill out all the options and click the button, I get a "We ran into an error, please try again" message. This happens on every item, not just a specific one. Is there a problem with the system at the moment? 

Message 1 of 60
See Most Recent
59 REPLIES 59

Re: Can't Leave Feedback

Finally, my feedback issue seems to be sorted, I hope all yours are too. Just left feedback for 10 items. Not a lot for some of you as I know I'm a little fish in the pond. Felt really good though, leaving positive feedback to my buyers. Maybe I will get some back. 
'Walking a mile starts with one small step'. 👍

Message 41 of 60
See Most Recent

Mine all sorted as well - Now successfully posted Feedback on all items I was unable to.

Message 42 of 60
See Most Recent

Mines is sorted also

Sent from my iPad
Message 43 of 60
See Most Recent

Mine too, can now leave the positive feedback

Message 44 of 60
See Most Recent

I still have one I can't leave feedback for, even though it worked for the other two items the buyer bought. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose.

No change with Item Specifics though. They're still haywire.

Message 45 of 60
See Most Recent

Today trying to leave feedback for some purchases, lets you write feedback and click the stars but then won't display the.. LEAVE FEEDBACK. Option so you have to just click out of it and feedback not left 🙄 

Message 46 of 60
See Most Recent

I am unable to leave feedback for my items I click positive feedback write a bit about the item but there is no leave feedback button to press at the bottom so I'm unable to give feedback for any of my items please can this be fixed.  Thank you

Message 47 of 60
See Most Recent

Hi I'm having the same problem as you been trying off and on all day hopefully ebay will sort out the problem soon take care 

Message 48 of 60
See Most Recent

Experiencing issue 21/03/24- can't leave feedback on any items I've bought, button to click submit isn't there!

Message 49 of 60
See Most Recent

We have been told there is still a site issue with this that many are experiencing.

eBay are aware and working on the fix.

Might be worth trying on a desktop if you can otherwise,  there are 60 days in which to leave feedback,   so plenty of time to leave some,  at a later date.

Message 50 of 60
See Most Recent

Hi All,

Just adding to Tressygirls advice.

There is an issue with the submit button missing on the app and tech are currently looking into it. Ive added the above reports to the bug ticket. 

Let me know if you're getting the issue anywhere other than the app. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 51 of 60
See Most Recent

Hi Dave I also been trying to leave feedback for the last couple of days hopefully it will be sorted out soon 

Message 52 of 60
See Most Recent

Hi @fastwater2012 

If possible, can provide some of the following it will help with the fix:

Mobile Type:
Mobile OS Version:
eBay App Version:

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 53 of 60
See Most Recent

Mobile version 

Message 54 of 60
See Most Recent

Just trying www.ebay.co uk and its the same on all the apps mobile phone no blue icon to send feedback 

Message 55 of 60
See Most Recent

dave@ebay 

we use iphone version 6.147.0.3 and we have no problem... just left a load of feedback no problem. Blue button all blue and functioning.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 56 of 60
See Most Recent

The latest eBay app version (for Android that is 6.151.1.3) seems to have fixed the missing feedback submit button issue for me.

Message 57 of 60
See Most Recent

I still can't leave feedback for the sellers i use a samsung Android phone 

Message 58 of 60
See Most Recent

Thanks all sorted out I have now left feedback 

Message 59 of 60
See Most Recent

Hi dave I was having problems leaving feedback. I could on my laptop. but not on phone App.Updated phone App now all back to normal. 

Message 60 of 60
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: