Can't Leave Feedback

I need to leave feedback for a few items, but when I fill out all the options and click the button, I get a "We ran into an error, please try again" message. This happens on every item, not just a specific one. Is there a problem with the system at the moment? 

Message 1 of 60
See Most Recent
59 REPLIES 59

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi, I have the  same problem, what do you do,  Glenn

Message 2 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Yep, you're not alone in this problem.

And some of their pages don't load properly (the drop down relist button, for one).

Message 3 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

I've been having the same problem for a load of items that have now just arrived since the Royal Mail stikes.

On the feedback page all is OK, but as soon as you're writting your feedback and done the seller ratings and you hit that "Leave Feedback" button you get a red banner saying "We ran into a problem, Please try agan."

I guess its another eBay glitch ?... They are always mucking around with the site... They should just leave it alone as it was working fine before for people to leave feedback... 

No wonder so many buyers and sellers are moaning that no one is leaving feedback ! - How can they with this ?... its now impossible !

Message 4 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

I have been having the same problem all day. On he website and the app.

Message 5 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi, i have the same problem and i cant leave feedback on the ebay app aparently , i know not why , it use to be so easy on my mobile 

Message 6 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Just to let everyone know that I came back to this late this evening and was able to leave feedback for 5 transactions where I received my items from.

It looks as if eBay have now done something with the feedback so when you go to leave feedback for 1 transaction, it also prompts you to leave feedback for all your other transactions by grouping them all together undernerath the one you're leaving feedback for.

My guess is they have done this to try and influence people to leave feedback on eBay ! as there seems to have been a massive decline in the number of people who leave feedback to let the seller/buyer know that the transaction went well. 

Message 7 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi All,

We currently have an intermittent issue with not being able to leave feedback for some transactions. Our Tech Team are aware of it and are working on a fix. 

If you are seeing this issue could you please DM me some information about the issue. It may not be possible to send everything but any of the following would be helpful:

Buyer ID:
Item Number:
Order ID:
Screenshot of the issue:
Timestamp: e.g. Oct 27, 2022 5:32 PM UTC+7

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 8 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi All,

Just following up on this one.

This issue should now be resolved but if you are still unable to leave feedback for the transactions or you have any new examples please let me know.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 9 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi, I have been unable to leave feedback for a few recent purchases this past week. 

Message 10 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi @svmac998 

This looks to be an issue again, can you DM me the item number and buyer ID. I'll forward it to the Tech Team to be reviewed.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 11 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Not only am I not able to leave feedback on any browser at the moment (coming back with a red error and try again later) although I have rebooted and cleared my cache, I also can't list any drafts from a template.

Message 12 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

That may mean your account had been suspended that mean cannot reply message or leave a feedback

Message 13 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Still having this issue. 18th May 2023.

Message 14 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

I can't leave feedback? 

Message 15 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

I can still leave feedback OK but I am noticing lately that when I type in the name of an item I want to search for on eBay (via the eBay search box in eBay) the page with the search results now takes AGES (about 4 min) to fully load and is TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE until all the photos have all loaded !, If I then make the mistake of typing something else in the eBay seach box, the whole page then FREEZES until I click on "my eBay" and then search for what it is I want from that page search box (the "my eBay" page window) as the main seach page is dead.

Message 16 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

I have the same problem, not been allowed to leave feedback,trying for 3 days same reply we have a problem try later, doesn't work.   

Message 17 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

I have just started having problems on my last 3 sales. When I have marked it as despatched, I then go to leave feedback for the buyer and it comes up with a red banner saying 'We can't find this transaction. Please check your purchases to give feedback'. Don't know  what this means as I have no purchases and has only just started happening, worked ok until a day ago.

Message 18 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Every other feedback I try to leave for buyers I get a "We ran into a problem saving your feedback. Please close the page and try again." Have been trying since Saturday for some - on Firefox and Chrome. My phone app says the items don't exist!

Message 19 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Yes, I've suffered the same probelm, I simply cannot post buyer feedback for items just sold, I get the red banner stating the transaction doesn't exist ??? Tried on 2 different browsers and the same issue occurs.

Message 20 of 60
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: