Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No ref number global shipping

Sold 2 lot today with global shipping program. When I go to post it give the Lichfield address but were ref number should be it saying ref. NULL So can not post ? Just amazing how can you send items with out the ref number so they can identify the pa...

eBay now allow defamatory comments!

Please be aware everyone that eBay now consider defamatory remarks to be perfectly admissable on their site! I was deliberately called arrogant in order to ruin my hard earned reputation. The very definition of defamation is to make remarks in order ...

GSP help

Hi,Buyer has purchased but the ref # is 'null', no letters or numbers etc. I cancelled order stating problem with buyers address, explained issue to buyer and relisted. They tried to purchase again but it has the same issue. Am i right in thinking th...

Resolved! So many scammers

OK so lately the amount of scammers have just been crazy. Im taking photos every step of the way before posting them. 1st scam attempt was a cracker !! So I sell a £1045 phone. Buyer had good feedback. I pack it up and get it ready to post next day. ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 7 kudos

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 12 kudos

Buyer bought in error, has paid return postage, not opened a refund case. Do I refund postage?

A buyer bought a vacuum cleaner head, but after receiving it, she has realised it is not the exact one she needs because the connector is different. I didn't put anything in the listing about it fitting specific models. I just put it as "Various" bec...

Paying VAT as a seller in the UK?

I'm in the UK (always have been). I'm not a business, just selling personal items. A few weeks ago I looked into why my totals were so low after fees and saw that I'm being hit with VAT on every sale. Very few of my items are going abroad so I don't ...

selling fees

I think Ebay have a bloody cheek charging costs on top of postage. Postage is a contract between sellers and the courier, often unavoidable, and nothing to do with EBay. There are plenty of costs already, and I'm seriously thinking of not bothering a...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here: