Sellers not sending item ir responding to messages

I've been trying to buy the same thing from 3 different sellers over the last few weeks for the cost of about £10 each but when I order this item it gets relisted for triple the price and my order never gets dispatched. Then I have to wait up to 2 weeks to get a refund through ebay because these sellers are doing this. I'm getting really tired of it. The thing I want is maybe £10-£12 in tesco so why are sellers changing listings to make them £20+ pounds? I just want my order I've been trying to get them for a month but keep getting screwed by these sellers and ebays 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

If it's £10 to £12 in Tesco, why not buy it in Tesco?

Buying from unknown sellers on eBay is always risky (and so is selling to unknown buyers!). eBay is a jungle.

It may be worth it for items that would be difficult to find anywhere else. But if you keep being let down by eBay sellers for something you could simply buy from the local shops, surely the answer is obvious?

If you have ordered an item almost a month ago and it hasn't arrived you need to use eBay's money back guarantee before the 30 day time limit runs out, see:  https://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Do you not have a family member or friend who could buy the item from Tesco for you!

The seller has bad feedback for not providing sold items,so always read the most "recent" feedback left by buyers prior to buying from any seller,so you don't become another victim 😉

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent